request shop Zink's Silly Art Request Thread. (Open)

Zink

Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

I included some moves from Street Fighter for reference on the side, I hope you like it!

attachicon.gifFubzFighter.png

Ah

mah

gad.

Dats beautiful :')

This suits perfectly and looks awesome! I love Street Fighter as well so it'll work really well! :DDD I love my Llama OC 5.2x more now :3

Ok, this one may be a little hard to understand like my first request (remember the sweetie belle giant fan xD).

I would like the final stupid idiotic foolish Tsar Nicholas II with derp eyes enjoying a pizza outside Mona Pizza (y'know the world's best eatsa). He can have his pokemon sat near him if you want.

So Tsar Nicholas II, this noob -

nicholas2.jpeg

looking all derped out

eating a pizza

outside Mona Pizza (it's just a pizza place)

with his pokemans.

Idm if you miss stuff out or put stuff in ^_^

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Tsar Nicholas II, this noob -

looking all derped out

eating a pizza

outside Mona Pizza (it's just a pizza place)

with his pokemans.

Alright Fubz, here is yet another picture!

I hope you enjoy! :)

post-11101-0-19129900-1359026431_thumb.png

Tsar Nicholas II, Noobish and Pizza crazy, with his Pokemon (Pikachu).

• 5 weeks later...

Alright Fubz, here is yet another picture!

I hope you enjoy! :)

TsarPizzaPika.png

Tsar Nicholas II, Noobish and Pizza crazy, with his Pokemon (Pikachu).

Thanks ^-^ this is really good. Although the Pikachu looks scary P:

I'd like a drawing of Sagat from Street Fighter, with a pirate hat on and a parrot. Maybe even a red beard. Just for another avvie ^-^ seeing as I'm the Cap'n.

You had me singing that blasted Mona Pizza song for a whole week after your status with the lyrics of it xD what a silly song.

Thanks ^-^ this is really good. Although the Pikachu looks scary P:

I'd like a drawing of Sagat from Street Fighter, with a pirate hat on and a parrot. Maybe even a red beard. Just for another avvie ^-^ seeing as I'm the Cap'n.

You had me singing that blasted Mona Pizza song for a whole week after your status with the lyrics of it xD what a silly song.

Wow, this thread is somewhat alive again? 

Leave it to Fubz to revive my old threads xD.

Here's your new Avatar thing. I hope you enjoy it!

I skipped the beard because I think beards look really weird on Sagat.

post-11101-0-29987000-1361603052_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have a silly request. Can you please draw the Mane Six as donuts? tongue.png

Details: Formation- From left to right, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy (have them all be in an upright position, as in NOT how you would see a donut resting on a cookie sheet).

Features- Keep everypony's hair (don't include horns or wings if you don't want to), and have each of them have frosting on them akin to their color (Example: Twilight is purple, so she would have purple frosting on her). Have their eyes and mouths be on the top circle of the donut, just below their hair.

If you don't want to do it, I understand. tongue.png

I have a silly request. Can you please draw the Mane Six as donuts? img-1263581-1-tongue.png

Details: Formation- From left to right, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy (have them all be in an upright position, as in NOT how you would see a donut resting on a cookie sheet).

Features- Keep everypony's hair (don't include horns or wings if you don't want to), and have each of them have frosting on them akin to their color (Example: Twilight is purple, so she would have purple frosting on her). Have their eyes and mouths be on the top circle of the donut, just below their hair.

If you don't want to do it, I understand. img-1263581-2-tongue.png

Alrighty! Sorry for the delay, as I was banned.

But hey, I'm back now. 

post-11101-0-73355800-1363421690_thumb.png

I skipped the mouths, ears, and eyes because that made them look odd, but I kept the hair and added a scribble of color for frosting.

I hope you Enjoy them!

Yo Zinks, I hope you can help me with this. I haven't played CoD at all (I'm not interested in 1st person shooters), but I got bored quickly made this. I was hoping somebody could make it better. Thanks!

Its big, so I spoilered it. WARNING: SPOILERS!

Qa10q7O.jpg

Edited by uglybad

Oh god, this thread is alive again.

I was wondering If you can do one with my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle kissing? Thanks and good luck to you wink.png

Done, I hope you enjoy it.

post-11101-0-27999600-1363857573_thumb.png

Yo Zinks, I hope you can help me with this. I haven't played CoD at all (I'm not interested in 1st person shooters), but I got bored quickly made this. I was hoping somebody could make it better. Thanks!

Its big, so I spoilered it. WARNING: SPOILERS!

Double Done, Enjoy!

I think this one came out really nicely.

post-11101-0-16331000-1363857581_thumb.png

(edited)

Oh my sweet Celestia.... its beautiful! Not what I imagined, but its even better! Thanks!

I like the style you did.... what do you call that anyways?

I don't really have any names for my style. It's only just a rough quick outline and some hatching added to it for shading.

I'm glad you like it!

Edited by Zink

Zink's art request thread being revived? Hell yeah! I request Demence and Goldseek sword fighting! And, because it must be silly (IT MUST BE SILLY), the swords are giant subs! Both OC's are linked in my signature. I'm sure you wont disappoint. I know so. You made one of my first avatars. :3

Zink's art request thread being revived? Hell yeah! I request Demence and Goldseek sword fighting! And, because it must be silly (IT MUST BE SILLY), the swords are giant subs! Both OC's are linked in my signature. I'm sure you wont disappoint. I know so. You made one of my first avatars. :3

The perfect example why I shouldn't draw at 2 in the morning.

Also, What is this I don't even...

2 Ponies fighting with subs (yellow submarines, right?).

post-11101-0-00469400-1363945269_thumb.png

The perfect example why I shouldn't draw at 2 in the morning.

Also, What is this I don't even...

2 Ponies fighting with subs (yellow submarines, right?).

attachicon.gifWeAllLiveInYellowSubmarines.png

Actually, I meant sub as in the sandwich. But this is awesome anyway. Demence looks stoned xD. I think I might prefer your 2 in the morning drawings. 

Ooh, this looks super fun! Could you draw these two together. It's me and my boyfriends ponies. Make something goofy, okay? xD Thank you soooooo much in advance! 

post-11323-0-97287800-1364262555.pngpost-11323-0-17966500-1364262545_thumb.png

And if you could do one separately of my little cousin's goofy character that would be amazing!

post-11323-0-68263800-1364262655_thumb.jpg

Sandwich unicorn princess queen. 

Just making sure this thread doesn't die. Also gotta max out the characters to post this so:

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Oh god, people actually visit this thread?

Ooh, this looks super fun! Could you draw these two together. It's me and my boyfriends ponies. Make something goofy, okay? xD Thank you soooooo much in advance! 

-SNIP-

And if you could do one separately of my little cousin's goofy character that would be amazing!

-SNIP-

Sandwich unicorn princess queen. 

Sure thing!

Sorry for the delay, I slept and stuff! Anywho, here you go!

I hope you enjoy them!

post-11101-0-13415300-1364354123.png

post-11101-0-01593200-1364354131_thumb.png

asdfghjkl Hey Zink!! It's been a while but I have a silly request! I would like to see Derpy riding on Dr. Whooves, and Vinyle Scratch riding on Octavia, and they are jousting with candy canes. I DONT KNOW WHY OK? xD

(edited)

asdfghjkl Hey Zink!! It's been a while but I have a silly request! I would like to see Derpy riding on Dr. Whooves, and Vinyle Scratch riding on Octavia, and they are jousting with candy canes. I DONT KNOW WHY OK? xD

Well, okay then. I guess I'll draw you a picture.

I hope you enjoy it, this one I kinda rushed since I'm sleepy, but whatever. :/

post-11101-0-59860200-1364444898_thumb.png

Ooh, those drawings are awesome. I loooooove it~ they are both super awesome! Thank you so much. They are perfect.

And the sandwich queen looks great. XD

I'm glad you like It!

Edited by Zink

Hey these are all really cool! I love your art style!

Could you do my OC Piacevole, doing whatever you want, I'm not picky. :P

Link is in my signature

(edited)

Hey these are all really cool! I love your art style!

Could you do my OC Piacevole, doing whatever you want, I'm not picky. tongue.png

Link is in my signature

Sorry for the delay, I almost fell asleep on you! It's pretty much midnight here but I thought I'd draw this out for you real quick tonight. Hopefully you like it!

post-11101-0-91195400-1364454832_thumb.png

Edited by Zink

Sorry for the delay, I almost fell asleep on you! It's pretty much midnight here but I thought I'd draw this out for you real quick tonight. Hopefully you like it!

attachicon.gifPiacevole.png

D'awww! This is great! Thanks so much for doing this, she looks so adorable! And thanks for doing it before you went to sleep. :) I really like it. :wub:

Well, okay then. I guess I'll draw you a picture. I hope you enjoy it, this one I kinda rushed since I'm sleepy, but whatever. :/

XD It's great!!! I love it thanks!! I am happy to get it so soon :3 (I love all of their expressions, especially Octavia's and Dr. Whooves' xD)

Hey Zinks, I got another art request. You don't have to do me another favor, but I would love to see this.

So there's this one old game called Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64. The plot of the game is to clear a path for an out of control nuclear missile carrier using a wide array of destruction utility vehicles.

I would like to see a picture of Rainbow Dash using the vehicle J-Bomb (a robot that uses the rockets on its back to fly into the air and crush buildings from the top down) to take down a building. Maybe also have Applejack using the Backlash (a dumptruck that uses drifting to slam into buildings) in the background. A background detail that I think is essential would be having the missile carrier visible in the background.

The wikipedia page I linked on the words "Blast Corps" will provide you with any more details you may need.

Thanks Zinks!