Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Gamers Here?

Pariah164

Just checking to see if any of my fellow Bronies/MLP fans game. I'm more of a portable gamer, my main systems being my 3DS, PSP and PSVita. I do have a PS2, but it hasn't seen much action since that room got used for storage after my house flooded (long story).

• Brohoof 2

Yeppers. I do most of my gaming on my PC (with Steam), but I also have various Nintendo systems, including the current 3DS and Wii U consoles. I used to have a PS2 but I foolishly gave it away.  :(

...Oh, and I have an iPad now, so I guess I can game on that too.  :lol:

Edited by TheTEChguy27
  • Brohoof 1

I myself am a huge gamer. Between me and my wife, we have 2 PS3's, a 360, a Wii, a PS2, my computer is a gaming computer as well as a hole bunch of board games (Bonus when the power goes out ^_^) My Steam library, I gots around 50 games, and then maybe another 40-50 games for all my systems. Gotta love it. :D

Edited by Meirno

Just checking to see if any of my fellow Bronies/MLP fans game. I'm more of a portable gamer, my main systems being my 3DS, PSP and PSVita. I do have a PS2,

Thank you! Thank you! Finally someone who shares my preference for portable consoles.

I play the exact same consoles (including the PS2) plus the regular old-school NDS, and occasionally I play on TV consoles with friends, but I just prefer holding my screen(s) in my hands.

Edited by Zhinzo

Thank you! Thank you! Finally someone who shares my preference for portable consoles.

I play the exact same consoles (including the PS2) plus the regular old-school NDS, and occasionally I play on consoles with friends, but I just prefer holding my screen(s) in my hands.

Yeah, I feel the same. I've been playing since Tiger made little handheld games, so I suppose I got it from that. What're you playing on your Vita right now? Persona 4 Golden is currently draining me of my free time.

What're you playing on your Vita right now

On my Vita my time is currently equally divided between the two "All-stars" titles, by that I mean "Playstation All-stars: Battle royale" and "Sonic and Sega All-stars: Racing transformed."

And even though you didn't ask, On my 3DS I'm playing "Sonic Generations" and "Kid Icarus: Uprising".

I only game on the PC, but not for lack of trying. I've never been able to use consoles (handhelds are hit or miss) because I just can't get controllers work. Without a keyboard and mouse the best I can do is walk in circles.

Edited by Cowl

About any system I can use, really. 

Currently, I only game on my 360. I haven't had internet since March of this year, but my mother is planning on buying it this weekend.

So I will be back to gaming soon.

GAMEEEEEEEEEES!!! :D me gusta games :P anyway...I do most of my gaming on a PC but I also have 2 PS3 systems, a PSP, the old Xbox and a PS2 which I started playing again after years :P And I might get myself an Xbox 360 because I wanna try something new :) but still...PC FTW! (no offence to Console gamers)

I think a huge amount of Bronies are gamers.  In my book though you are not a gamer if you only play video games, you have to at least play table-top games as well.  Same if the only game you play is Magic.  A gamer plays a variety of games, that may or may not include video games or Magic.  I am a huge gamer and I have been gaming for most of my life.  My top 5 games are Heroscape, Middle-Earth Quest, Descent 2nd ed, Runewars, and Battletech.  As far as video games go I love Heroes of might and magic 3 and similar games and a lot of CRPG's.  

• Brohoof 1

I think a huge amount of Bronies are gamers.  In my book though you are not a gamer if you only play video games, you have to at least play table-top games as well.

I agree with this, soooo to add to what I said before...

I also play "D&D", The "Fellowship of the ring" board game, "The settlers of Katan", Duel monsters (A.K.A. Yu-Gi-Oh!), Magic the gathering, Pokemon TCG, and some other stuff that will go unnamed for now.

• Brohoof 1

Just checking to see if any of my fellow Bronies/MLP fans game. I'm more of a portable gamer, my main systems being my 3DS, PSP and PSVita. I do have a PS2, but it hasn't seen much action since that room got used for storage after my house flooded (long story).

I'm not just a portable gamer, but I do happen to have a 3DS and a Playstation Vita, though I play them more or less infrequently lately. I've been focusing a lot on my Wii U as of late, but I also own a 360 and a gaming PC. My gaming information can all be found on my profile, so feel free to add me on any console you want to play on sometime, though I currently actually have to get a new 3DS, so I guess that one's out of the question.  :lol:

I love gaming. The systems I use include the my Laptop using Steam, my Xbox 360, my PS3 I just got, our family Wii, and of course a DSI that I own. Yeah I am a pretty big gamer. I also use to own a PS2(It broke) two PSP(One broke the others charger stopped working).

I love me sum games bro. Mainly a PC gamer, I'll try anything that looks interesting to me. I also have a Wii/Wii U. The PC games I usually play are on steam. I also play LoL (League of Legends). On Steam I usually play TF2, Spiral Knights, Micro Volts, SMNC.

All in all, Love games.

Well, you could say that... I've put well over 200 hours into Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, around 200 hours into Skyrim, at least 100 hours into Oblivion and Morrowind, over 100 hours into the original Tales of Symphonia, 90 hours into Tales of Vesperia, around 60 or 70 hours in Grand Theft Auto IV, and around the same in San Andreas.

I'm a huge 3DS gamer/fan. I don't know why but I really love the console a lot. When the 3DS XL came out a little after the 3DS came out, I bought the 3DS XL and still kept the 3DS. I'm too in love with Nintendo sometimes.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm more of a console gamer who favors FPS games (though skyrim and dead space 2 are the only non-fps games I play)

I own a 360, snes, atari, psx, nes, ds gen 1, gameboy sp, and the original xbox.

yeah...I play a lot of games :I

• Brohoof 2

I mostly play on my PC, suits me more as I'm playing RTS and shooters most of the time so the keyboard and mouse combo works much better for me. Along with the improved performance of course.

Used to play a lot on my x-box outside of that but I'm actually enjoying using my Nexus 7 as a gaming device these days. I quite like arcadey style games like The Impossible Game and Rayman Jungle and the tablets seem to be great for those. I even have an emulator on there for the GBA games. Still primarily a PC gamer though.

See, I'm not much of a PC gamer. I'll play an MMO now and then, but nine times out of ten, it either fails to capture my interest, or I get leveled so quickly that I cap out and get bored. I'm not a Minecraft person either.