Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted. You turn into everything... Right when it ends. You are destroyed! :P

@my last post: Considering We are many entities, two deaths are minor. We will recreate the bodies later at Our leisure. The Royal We is for a reason, you know.

I wish that Discord would escape and discord himself and become ultra-oppressive, so he and Celestia get into an argument about all sorts of things from the evil-good lawful-chaotic alignment axes and the harmony VS discipline for lawful and rebellion VS weird for chaotic, causing Luna to become overworked from having to illustrate everything, causing Cadence to blast in with Chrysalis as a weapon, causing Fluttershy to blast in with all the Elements Of Harmony and fix everything, while the Fausticorn explodes from laughter.

Granted

But its an evil furball from hell, it poops in your shoes, eats your socks and bites you when ever you try to pet it... problem is its still cute.

um I want hat... one a jaegar monster would be proud of. (girl genius refrence.)

Granted. But it makes people's heads explode when they look at it.

@Above How is that any different from a normal cat? I was wishing for a weaponized cat and forgot to add evil and superpowers!

I wish for my cat that I just got to become omnicidal and get superpowers, however lousy or good.

Granted. But it makes people's heads explode when they look at it.

@Above How is that any different from a normal cat? I was wishing for a weaponized cat and forgot to add evil and superpowers!

I wish for my cat that I just got to become omnicidal and get superpowers, however lousy or good.

Granted. It turns against you and kills you with the superpower.

"You are dead... Not big surprise."

"Would you like to try again? >Yes No

Too bad."

I wish I was a scout.

Granted. You got stabbed by a Spy and died, though.

Aww... Oh well, We can make that body up later. We have other matters to attend to. Like trolling.

I wish I had a bomb that was about to explode and blow one of Us up already...

Granted. Except it gets blown up by the bomb I had and is destroyed.

How was the last response corrupted? I intentionally wished for it, and got no corruption whatsoever.

I wish for a dog.

Granted. The record is for most failures ever, and you actually DID fail embarassingly enough to win the award. It's also the size of a small planet, so everyone can see your failure at certain times of the year.

And We would care about Our mother and a ghost who became a mailman for no reason because? We don't really tend to keep track of that sort of thing. Immortal mass of CHILDREN, my good sir.

I wish for a brick.