Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but something can't "over" so you don't make much sense.

I wish I didn't splash coffee in my rage laser eyes, now their bucking broken and I have no way to fight off those people trying to kill me. Although I do have some of that "orange hole" juice canned up somewhere, and a couple lighters from that Marley party the other day. Say, does anypony have a gas mask I can borrow?

Ridiculously awesome stuff

Curious, what happens if you get ninja'd?  I imagine it would be disappointing.

Granted, but that means he's 97 years old, so he still sounds like a dead swing musician.

I wish that the next poster would explain the plot so far, because I'm starting to get lost.

Granted "Nope NopeNope NopeNope NopeNope NopeNope NopeNope NopeNope NopeNope NopeNope NopeNope Nope"

I wish I was the emperor of a small island

Granted, without Beiber, the little girls had to listen to one direction, which killed them. Now there's no females on the planet to reproduce with and it's also your faoult doompony! (hence your name)

I wish GIVE ME ALL YOUR FRIENDCHIPS.

Granted, so it kills everyponys TVs and radios. Now with no tv or radio networks to keep ourselves entertained with, everybody moves to the moon and dies in revolution over the extremely high rent which SOMEPONY'S been trying to raise to save up for an army of mercenaries to shoot up Mars. Now there's no women, men, or in between.

I wish you didn't restart your business and raise the rent, earth is overrun with scary woodland creatures and Fluttershy hasn't taught me enough to tame them

Granted, but YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TR- just kidding. Knowing what his avatar was supposed to be made your brain explode from overwhelming...ness of knowledge. The explosion caused a crack in the moon, so now Luna gets made fun of because her "moon" has a crack in it and now she's depressed.

I wish Luna would cheer up.

Granted, you try to burn it for fun. But you're on the moon so there's no fire, and you've now become depressed. When Luna sees you try to burn all the money, she get's mad and gets a refund. Now you have 400 houses, no money, depression, and 1 bullet for the gun Luna left in one of the houses after moving. So you try killing yourself and it doesn't work because the lack of gravity sends the gun flying out of your hand when it fires, sending the bullet into the decompression chamber of your house, which then implodes from not having a decompression chamber. Mean while in Russia, spaceships are going up to Mars to try and return some of the brainwashed Jersey "bruhs" to Italy so that Italy will go on a date with Russia. After looking heroic, Russia and Italy fall in love and have babies. These babies are buff as jersey teens, badass as Russian... people, and are better armed and better shots with Aks than first recon american snipers. Italy's still mad at you guys, so they send their Russierseylian children to attack the moon. At least you don't have to worry about killing yourself now.

I wish I had a camera so I could record all the crap that's going on between Italy, Jersey, and the Moon so I could put it on youtube.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, you start your camera recording just as we unveil our secret weapon, the fuzzy bunny cannon. It fires fuzzy bunnies that are genetically modified to destroy anything with an origin from Russia or Italy, preferably both.

There are no survivors.

you: "but I was filming!"

Me: "NO SURVIVORS, at least I had something to use that bullet on."

I wish Luna didn't leave... she always paid on time.

Granted, so she comes back right before the invasion. As soon as she gets settled into a house (she buys only one) she realizes that she had been living on the moon for 1000 years and already had a home there. She gets a refund (thats twice now) and goes back to her old home. There, she looks through her old "get revenge on my sister for banishing me to the moon" files on her computer, and converts one of them involving alot of jello pudding, to retake the moon. When you're about to shoot me for recording, her pudding cannon fires and hits you square in the face. She then uses it to get the fuzzy bunnys fur coats all sticky and they start licking themselves in an attempt to get it off, but they all die from diabetes because the pudding was really high fat.

I wish Luna could've fired fish vodka scent bombs out of her cannon to distract the imvaders (the fish scent makes them think theres a snookie near by, and the vodkas self explanatory) so she could use that big boot I bought from you earlier to kick you without getting 7.62s fired at her from fist pumping drunkards.

Granted, but the bunnies reverse-engineer the bombs, creating an antiserum that prevents only those loyal to me, creating an army of heavily armed guido shock troops supported by the earlier peach homeless zombies. (Over planning is the only valid strategy here at Lunar Knight real estate)

I wish everyone on the moon could just live in peace.