Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which juice do you drink for breakfast?

Bowser

I don't drink juice. Everyone seems to drink it before I do. I usually drink water. Nice ice cold water to wake me up. Sometimes I'll have some green tea with no sugar or milk in it. Recently I've been having black coffee.

Definitely orange juice, it is the king of fruit juices and breakfast beverages. All bow down to the almighty orange and bask in its vitamin C glory.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Back at school I'll usually buy a Naked Smoothie (for those familar, my favorite are the Red Machine and Blue Machine) at the campus store and keep it in the fridge over night, that way I can just grab it and drink on-the-go on the way to class (yes, sometimes I cut it close :P).

• Brohoof 1

I drink a big glass of Sunny D. It tastes so good. For whatever reason, I don't really like plain Orange Juice (Pulp, although I like it better now), but I like Sunny D.

I drink Gin & Juice be cause im a plaaayyaa! But on ocassions i drink chocolate milk mixed with orange juice and apple juice and cranberry juice and ice tea. Why you ask? Because I'm a....wait for it...man and i can do whatever i want regardless of how pointless it is.

I don't like orange juice, the only juice for breakfast is Apple juice (or, in the right season and if I can get to the orchard, real apple cider). I usually don't drink juice in the morning at all though, my typical breakfast is cereal with milk and I don't need a dedicated drink as well.

I don't eat breakfast; I don't drink juice. There are only two things on the entire earth I drink: Soda or water with lemon juice. (I suppose water with lemon juice could be classified as juice, but I don't drink it too often; only when there's no soda in the house.)

I like to have the good old fashioned Orange Juice :3

It really doesn't matter on the pulp.levels for me, I love the strong taste of Orange Juice...

In all honesty, I would LOVE to go back into having Grape Juice or Apple Juice in the morning

Those were my childhood morning drinks and I miss them a lot :(

I don't usually have breakfast (It's bad, I know :blink: )  so I usually start off the day with a glass of water. Bu ton the odd occasion that I do have breakfast, it's either orange juice or 5-Alive. Love that mango 5-Alive!

Juice? HAH! Soda is the only way to go!

But seriously, I rarely drink juice, even though I like it. But I don't even eat Breakfast in the morning. My only Breakfast is Pepsi. (Yes, I drink soda all day, every day. Healthy! B) )

...Okay, I drink alot of water, too.

Edited by Twi Rubix

I frantically drink half a cup of black coffee as such so it will burn my esophagus so I don't taste the toast I just burnt.

Breakfast is my favorite meal...on weekends.  -_-

• Brohoof 1

I usually don't drink juice, because I have mulk with my cereal.post-6675-0-86654700-1357551589.png

Still, if i DID drink juice, it'd probably be apple juice. I wuv apple juice <3

EDIT: Sorry, I meant malk, not mulk >.< stupid typo

Edited by Night Shine

For breakfast, I drink milk. YEAH~

I seldom drink juice, but since I don't like to eat fruits, my mom tells my housemaid to make a blended fruit mashup for me to drink everyday. It's some of the worst sh*t I've had, yet it is mandatory for me to drink it. I usually gulp the whole thing down within 5 seconds just to get it over with. 

The blood of the innocent.

Nah, I don't usually drink anything in the mornings. Other times, I just drink water (unless I'm eating out) because I'm hardcore like that. :mellow: