Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FlareGun45

Friendship is Epic. I made this fanfic starting my OC pony, Flare Gun. He moves to Ponyville from Mareami to make new friends, and start a new business. This is his adventures, which are alot like the adventures in the show itself! This fanfic also stars some other OCs I've met, such as: Red Engineer, Blaze Goldheart, Psyche, Crystal Iceblast, Aquatic Armor, etc.

Now let me tell you this before you start reading, alright? I uploaded this on FIMfiction, and I keep getting negative responses. This story isn't perfect, you probably won't get the story unless you pay close attention to it. Some spelling errors at first, but as the story goes on it'll improve. 1337 speak in here so be aware, and a few jokes that you might not get, and some jokes taken from other content. XD But I did all I could, and someday I'll improve. I just want to to share this fanfic to see how you feel. Oh, and all the chapters are pretty long, probably as long as the show. Sorry. You may enjoy it, as the same time you may not. Just give it a fair chance, I didn't expect it to be good until the later chapters.

So the story is a My Little Pony story, with a little bit of that SpongeBob and Family Guy feeling, and a little bit of internet content too. And this story has a moral:

"Even the most annoying ponies, and ones that you might not expect to be friendly or helpful, can actually be one of the most helpful, nicest ponies you've ever met. You just need to give them a chance."

(TL;DR? Funny story, maybe confusing, not perfect, give it a fair chance.)

Link to Book 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7969411/1/My-Big-Flare-Friendship-is-Epic

Link to Book 2: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8693375/1/Friendship-is-Epic-Book-2-Dat-Mareami-Heat

Book 2 ain't finished yet. <_<