ooc Canterlot High School OOC

~The Snowy Wolf~

And just to remind you, Vinyl, it's your turn in the RP. ;)

Just letting you know so this RP can continue. ;)

I've texted Obsidian and told her that I needed her to post. She's going to be working on it, but she keeps falling asleep.

• Brohoof 1

I've texted Obsidian and told her that I needed her to post. She's going to be working on it, but she keeps falling asleep.

OK. That makes sense now. ;):lol:

I'll wait for her. And tell her I said to try to get some more rest, okay?

• Brohoof 1

I know, I mainly miss out on those. I must be a horrible Grammar Nazi. X3

And before I forget... *captialization

I use British spellings, so sorry I'm not an American G-Nazi. I'm not from there, but I plan to go to university and move there, so I figured I'd start spelling differently early

• Brohoof 1

if it isnt too late to join

Hunter Incendiare

she's in the senior years of high school, shipped off to Canterlot HS 

Hey Parso, I'm sorry but we are not allowing any technology that does not appear on the show in this RP. Thus, anything Gun related (like gun cutie marks) are not permited. If you have an OC that could fit this RP, please let us see them. Otherwise we can;t use you.

• Brohoof 2

Hey Parso, I'm sorry but we are not allowing any technology that does not appear on the show in this RP. Thus, anything Gun related (like gun cutie marks) are not permited. If you have an OC that could fit this RP, please let us see them. Otherwise we can;t use you.

guns? what guns? all I see are wings. think I'm bluffing? see for yourself that there is no sign of gun 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hunter-incendiare-r1872

• Brohoof 1

Is it okay for my OC to be 14-years-old? Because people who RP told me that it had to around ages 18-25.http://forum.com/page/roeplay-characters/_/arrow-head-r2432

i'm getting page not found

could you make your character on  the forums here -> http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters then re-post

also the character has to be the age of a highschool student considering its a highschool RP 

• Brohoof 1

Sign me up as Starbolt.

I'll think of a schedule give me some time.

I can supply any other details, just ask me.

well don't think we need any other details so you're good. so what year do you want Starbolt to be in? 

wait why am i doing this, i'm not even a DM 

• Brohoof 1

so what year do you want Starbolt to be in? 

I'd have her be either in second or third year.
So am I accepted. (First RP after a break, here we go....)

• Brohoof 1

I'd have her be either in second or third year.

So am I accepted. (First RP after a break, here we go....)

well Feldo's Overlord brohoofed you so yes you're accepted feel free to start posting and set up you're OCs class time table

Alright I'll think of a schedule first. Also, can anypony summarized what happened in the RP already?

nothing of importance so far were not rely that far into it so it should be very easy to fit you're OC in.

everypony has currently finished there second lesson on there first day/ first day back.

Alright then I shall have Starbolt's schedule as follows. (She will be on her third year.)

1. Botany

2. English

3. ???? (I don't know what to put. Somepony put it for me.) Math!

4. Lunch

5. Arcane studies (Magic)

6. History

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 2

Sapphire Feather Or Saffyok i will link it

is this ok? If you need more deatail or the link hasent work just tell me im fine with it :)

And sorry to be rude but this isent my first rp i have actually roleplayed before.

But not on this forum.

o.o typos i hate typos so i take it when we get bro~hoofed were in right? If anypony wants me to start my timetable or do anything i will be there :)

Sapphire Feather Or Saffyok i will link it

is this ok? If you need more deatail or the link hasent work just tell me im fine with it :)

And sorry to be rude but this isent my first rp i have actually roleplayed before.

But not on this forum.o.o typos i hate typos so i take it when we get bro~hoofed were in right? If anypony wants me to start my timetable or do anything i will be there :)

The DM, in this case Feld0's Overlord, will tell you when you are in. Brohooves don't make someone in an RP. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Oh because somepony posted that i got bro hoofed i guess im in or something similar and thanks for telling me freind :)

Just because you got a bro hoof, doesn't mean that you're in. Imagine these as Facebook "likes". Actually, they ARE Facebook "likes"...

• Brohoof 1

ok just to make a note Vinyl and Obsidian know i do this...... yes i am aware this seems very anal of me to do (anal as in obsessed with neatness  and organised) i am not a DM 

@@mane6,

hhmmm  you OC is not the required age and the character sheet isn't up to the right quality for an RP.

if you wish we could help you flesh Saffy out more and show you our OC pages as examples, also once that is done. 

could you post and example post for the RP here too that way everyone can get a feel for how you post.

ermm okay then well if this was what i would put well here it is for rp.

Person above says "Oh the bells gone time for break!"

*Saffy tried to get through the swarms of stampeding ponys running for the doors*

"Phew that was..... close" *She huffed in and out of breath\*

ermm okay then well if this was what i would put well here it is for rp.

Person above says "Oh the bells gone time for break!"

*Saffy tried to get through the swarms of stampeding ponys running for the doors*

"Phew that was..... close" *She huffed in and out of breath\*

this needs allot more work (RPs have a character limit of 200), but myself and i'm sure others here can help you improve (trust me i was like this for my first RP too but i got help)

its allot more then just typing what you're oc says its about forming the environment he/she is in along with there actions, thoughts, how they play off other characters, ect. 

just have a look though the rp if you want an example.