My OC art

Linyah

Hello! This is one of my [and maybe many] OCs i made for mlp..

All the styles are different cause i do use a base to help me out..but everything else is based on my own design..

So far my first one i still have yet to figure out a name. She is based on a snowflake necklace i have and does well..winter style magic [seems over-powerish no? =3= well..meh..she is an oc..but i don't plan on her being a mary sue]

Anyways i wanna say for now her name is Frosty..

[sorry for the image not being..well..no scanner..just my camera on my phone =3=]

Tell me what ya think please <3

post-11719-0-08640100-1358206612_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Very nice! Those bodies look perfect!

I'd say, the only problem is the mane. It sticks out a bit too much. It should rest against the body a bit more.

Very nice! Those bodies look perfect!

I'd say, the only problem is the mane. It sticks out a bit too much. It should rest against the body a bit more.

Alright =3 lucky i have yet to ink it XD so easy to change!

Though i'm not sure if i may change the style from the braid to something else..i love braids, but i also wanna be very different too =3= curse you choices! 

Alright =3 lucky i have yet to ink it XD so easy to change!

Though i'm not sure if i may change the style from the braid to something else..i love braids, but i also wanna be very different too =3= curse you choices! 

Well to be honest I've not seen to many braids on OC's so I wouldn't worry about that not being different.

I do agree with firebolt though, it does seem a bit long and sticks out a bit to much.

The rest of it is great! Nice job!

well..i did some fixing..may not look at good..but tried to make the mane sit more against the body..not sure, what do you think? i feel like the braid looks a LOT better but that is me XD

Also..sorry again for the crummy image..camera phone still =3=

post-11719-0-85690300-1358218594_thumb.jpg

well..i did some fixing..may not look at good..but tried to make the mane sit more against the body..not sure, what do you think? i feel like the braid looks a LOT better but that is me XD

Also..sorry again for the crummy image..camera phone still =3=

Looks fine now. :P Generally why manes go on top is so you can see them, and they stay light looking.

On another note, what's the cutie mark?

snowflake with two bubbles on the top and bottom..i don't know why i chose the bubbles..just seem..cuteish to me =3= may replace them with smaller snowflakes..

(edited)

i'm really loving the braids, very elegant :)

also, it seems you've got the body shape down perfectly. you should totally ink and color it! :D

i'll be doing that today =3 granted i am still debating on the cutie mark..but i bloody love it to me..i just may change the style..cause i don't know how to draw snowflakes XD

EDIT: Alright since i can be sure double posting is not allowed [most of the forms i've been on and ran are like that..] i'm editing this with the final form of the drawing =3 there are some black smears..cause for some god awful reason the inking pen i use..smears when i erase the lines even after i wait a few minutes for it to dry =3=

She has light blue hair and eyes and white coat =3 it kinda works with the snow theme..plus the little balls she has behind her in one of the drawings are snowballs XD

What are your opinions? =3

post-11719-0-33308800-1358269194_thumb.jpg

Edited by Linyah