Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MOAR FLUTTER PICS!

Flutter Pony

As my friends would say, CON TODO :D (meaning entering "with everything".)

Ive been working on Rosy a lot, including my illustration skills. This came out xD

I just LOVE my pony.

As for the other picture, the explanation is simple: Im in love with a brony. And I miss him. Theres a bit of story behind the details in it, but I will not bore you with my utter gooeyness. Do feel free to criticize. I give brownies.

post-3596-0-84822600-1358289974_thumb.jpgpost-3596-0-34510200-1358290470_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Er mai gerd!!!!!!!!!! these look so beautiful Flutters! :3 OMG! I totally forgot you requested something when i first met you!!!!!! DX I gotta go do that now!

Aww, no rush, darling :3 you can take your time x3 I mind not one bit! thank you for always being of the first to comment my drawings! I love you lots

• Brohoof 1

Aww, no rush, darling :3 you can take your time x3 I mind not one bit! thank you for always being of the first to comment my drawings! I love you lots

well, considering its like, 6 months late, yea there is somewhat of a rush XD. and I love you lots to ^_^

oh, can you send me some references of your OC in a standard pose? (standing, sideways)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

well, considering its like, 6 months late, yea there is somewhat of a rush XD. and I love you lots to ^_^oh, can you send me some references of your OC in a standard pose? (standing, sideways)

Of course, dear. Just lemme do the reference pic. I cannot believe I dont have it lol. Gimme an hour or so xD Would you like it with or without color?

well, considering its like, 6 months late, yea there is somewhat of a rush XD. and I love you lots to ^_^oh, can you send me some references of your OC in a standard pose? (standing, sideways)

Of course, dear. Just lemme do the reference pic. I cannot believe I dont have it lol. Gimme an hour or so xD with or without color?

Sooo good, really adorable (I really like her mane :o ) cool idea with the fairy wings, looks super-awesome and a very nice romantic picture as well Keep it up, I surely wanna see more of that :3

Aww thank you so much! How sweet of you ^^ Ill be ever so happy to draw something for you too anytime! All I need is a reference pic :3 and we're good to go Edited by Flutter Pony
  • Brohoof 1

those are really nice I especially the 2nd one. I love the colors and the expressions on their faces are really well done, and now I feel really lazy for not finishing my OC vector. ^__^;

• Brohoof 2

those are really nice I especially the 2nd one. I love the colors and the expressions on their faces are really well done, and now I feel really lazy for not finishing my OC vector. ^__^;

Thank you for your positive feedback! ^^ I really REALLY appreciate it! Wow! You work with vectors? I envy you! I would love to see some of your art as well sometime :3

Well if you look at my avatar it is a vector and if you look at this thread

http://mlpforums.com/topic/39059-a-friends-oc/

You can see some of it there in my posts, also if you would like any of your work turned in to vectors feel free to ask. I am really good at  adapting my style to fit others. I can also do a combo of doing the line work in vector the shading and coloring in Photoshop.

• Brohoof 1