Magic the Gathering Ponies

Pulcinella

Hey, this is Party_Cannon, just posting some new art I made. :) These are the main Planeswalkers from the card and video game Magic the Gathering 2013, put in mane six form, requested by my brother, Ultimatum Void.

post-4258-0-50396100-1358478930_thumb.jpg

If you know the game, you'd probably know who's who, but if not...

From left to right and up to down, Chandra Nalar, Liliana Vess, Nicol Bolas, Ajani Goldmane, Jace Beleren, and finnally, Garruk Wildspeaker.

• Brohoof 2

Ooh, boy. I'm sending this to my Magic loving, says-he-isn't-a-brony-but-really-is friend. This will be an enjoyable evening...

Anyways, this looks great! I'm trying to get into Magic, and a couple of those names look familiar. Well done.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Always imagined Jace as a unicorn, but your pic ain't bad!

oh thank God this isn't another RP comm. 

Better than anything I could have done!

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, boy. I'm sending this to my Magic loving, says-he-isn't-a-brony-but-really-is friend. This will be an enjoyable evening...

Anyways, this looks great! I'm trying to get into Magic, and a couple of those names look familiar. Well done.  :)

Aaw, thanks! I bet your friend will love it. ;)

Always imagined Jace as a unicorn, but your pic ain't bad!oh thank God this isn't another RP comm. 

Better than anything I could have done!

Thank you for the praise, guys! Plus, of course Jace is a pegasus! How else would he control rain?

Aaw, thanks! I bet your friend will love it. ;)

Thank you for the praise, guys! Plus, of course Jace is a pegasus! How else would he control rain?

Good point.  I guess I'm stuck in Jace the Mind Sculptor x3

Hmm.  There's nothing keeping me from it, so why not.  New background image ahoy!  Try and make it wallaper worthy :D 

Edited by Ian
  • Brohoof 1