Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Insult the User Above You Like a Nerd

Otter

Title explains it all. 

Imagine you are a nerd. Someone has just insulted you for your nerdiness. You need to put them in their place. But how? The only way you know how: Video game and computer-related insults!

For example: "Yeah, well your Lore-Master is only level 36 and your armor value is less than 400! HAHAROFLCOPTER noob!!" 

"Your PC is only rocking 512 megabytes of RAM? What are you, some crazy 90's kid or something?"

Edited by HylianTwilian

You bet it's going to make you feel stupid. Sounds like your brain is only running a 512 megahertz single-core AMD processor! LOLROFLMAO noobface!

(edited)

LOL What kind of virus do you mean, NOOB? A trojan, keylogger, what? Be specific, you scrub!

Edited by HylianTwilian

I'm pretty sure the term nerd is a litle bit subjective, because then you leave out the geeks, and geeks are an integral part in everypony's lives, because it's because of them that we have to power to do this kind of stuff.

So aside from advocatcing a change of rules to "Insult the user above you like a geek", I should point out that Dr. Seuss wrote a book that had the first documented use of the term "nerd".

So we really should be eating green eggs and ham and have the Grinch steal our Christmas stuff...

Nerd.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune
  • Brohoof 2

Qurl, at least I can pass 888 CHALLENGE on DanceDanceRevolution

Can YOU do the same

Ah didn thank saoh

...nerd :B

Tell me how well your dance skills help you when you encounter a group of nether shadows. God, you're stupider than my melee brute character in Fallout 2, and half of his conversation options are grunts.

Tell me how well your dance skills help you when you encounter a group of nether shadows. God, you're stupider than my melee brute character in Fallout 2, and half of his conversation options are grunts.

Qurl, I would like to know how that saves you from getting a heart attack after attempting to pass a level 18 song that has a scroll speed of about 400+ BPM and has a death run long enough to make spaghetti out of your legs ...

EXACTLY

So hooda stooped. Wun nao :V

@

You clearly have never heard of white magic. Noob.

And might I add that your mother is so easy, her pants have only 10% uptime?

Edited by Evilshy

I kno tht Bynuree equalz too nub :B

Tch, you're so lame you couldn't even pass a measly beginner chart on DDR

Ur such a luzr

Edited by ~ds8~

There is no user above which means that I don't have to insult anypony which is good because I don't like to hurt peoples' feelings and when I do I get in trouble and then I get frightened and stressed and that causes a panic attack because I have asthma.