Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, This Is My First Launch

FIMChangedmylife72

Hi there, my name is Jaden. My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic literally changed my life. I was always a huge fan of animation, but this show is very good. It is one of the modern cartoons and Television shows I watch today. The animation is beyond cute. In December of 2011, I was suffering this terrible flu. I didn't know what to do. I have heard of this show and know how popular it was. I was very interested in this show. When most of the bad stuff about my flu was gone, I still had a minor headache and a terrible stomachache. At School, nobody noticed me. Only one Teacher did and that's it. This was the last day of school in December, which then would be Christmas vacation. I couldn't eat anything, and my class had a huge buffet and I only ate little. There was so much food you wouldn't believe it. I still felt terrible. When I was home, I felt like I wanted to become a Brony. I then watched an episode of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic and felt really good. The next day, my stomach ache was gone. My headache was already gone but I felt really better. Then I started watching all of season 1 and it change the way I see life. I felt like a new person coming out of a old body. It is like a caterpillar. I was sick and made a Cocoon of my old self and transformed to a Bronyfly. I felt real. I now know how a Brony feels completely.

I am a person who loves to collect vintage electronics. I am obsessed with different video formats. My favorite music is Classic Rock. I love it extremely hard. My favorite type of Rock is Progressive Rock. My favorite music era was the 70's. I love Emerson Lake & Palmer, Yes, King Crimson, Genesis, Van Der Graaf Generator, Pink Floyd and many more.

Just to admit it, I have a Disability. I am diagnosed with a type of Autism called PDD-NOS. If anybody says anything bad to me or about the disability, I would just be strong and ignore them.

I am related to actors, actresses and a animator. My Aunt was a actress. Her name was Yvonne De Carlo. She was best known as Lily Munster in the classic 60s Television show the Munsters. My Grandfather believe it or not was an animator at Disney. He even worked on the original Fantasia film. He drew the dancing mushrooms. He also worked more on the film I believe. He also did draw Donald Duck in the 40's or 50's.

My father was actually a Brony back in the 80's. He used to watch the old movies back in the day which he was thirty something. I love all bronies like they are my family. I hope this site is very fun.

• Brohoof 1

Long post, but welcome to the herd. Ignore Swift's post about pants; simply leave your SOCKS at the door.

Other than that, long story but a good read nonetheless. You'll fit right in.

Just to admit it, I have a Disability. I am diagnosed with a type of Autism called PDD-NOS. If anybody says anything bad to me or about the disability, I would just be strong and ignore them.

Don't worry, we won't make fun.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and the herd! Hope you have a good time here.

Edited by Sepia

Long post, but welcome to the herd. Ignore Swift's post about pants; simply leave your SOCKS at the door.

Good little story isn't it. Thank you very much. I feel like I am at home now.

Thank you very much. I am actually proud of what I am born with.

Welcome to the forums! A lot of people on here seem to like 70's prog and classic rock, so you're in good company.

Welcome to the forums! A lot of people on here seem to like 70's prog and classic rock, so you're in good company.

Really, that is very neat. I sure wonder who does?

Welcome! I studied psychology for 8 years, i would never make fun of you, and neither will anypony here! We love you for WHO you are! That being said, if you ever feel like you need somepony to talk to, don't hesitate to contact anypony here! Enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 1

Lol just cuz you have a disability doesint mean any thing I have kidney diseses an I'm still fine welcome to the forums an welcome to the herd.

Lol just cuz you have a disability doesint mean any thing I have kidney diseses an I'm still fine welcome to the forums an welcome to the herd.

I am just saying. My Mother has kidney disease and she is fine. I am happy of what I was born with.

Welcome! I studied psychology for 8 years, i would never make fun of you, and neither will anypony here! We love you for WHO you are! That being said, if you ever feel like you need somepony to talk to, don't hesitate to contact anypony here! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much. I think people with Autism see the universe in a creative and intelligent way.
  • Brohoof 1