Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Need for Heroes! (Revamp)

Octavia's Bow

Link to the RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/47450-need-for-heroes-revamp-role-play/

Everything seemed like a normal day in Manehattan. Birds were chirping, friends were just talking, and little fillies were playing in the park. It all was so peaceful and the whole city was in tranquility, but not until crime spread about! Evil overminds, criminal godfathers, and evil psychopaths have went around causing chaos in in the beloved city. Banks were robbed, prisoners were freed, and innocent ponies were killed. The police tried to stand up against these eviloers, but they were outmatched by the viciousness of their evil powers! All hope had seemed to be lost until some special ponies were able to find the courage to stand up and fight! Now they are among everypony living their everyday lives, but when crime strikes again, they will answer the call for help!You'll start off living a normal life in Manehattan, but in the first post you'll be describing where you've acquired your powers and/or skills.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding which includes killing other OCs without the owner's consent, being to perfect of a super hero and/or villain making it seem your OC is invincible which ruins the RP, and set it out fairly for the others.

2. No changing the role play to some kind of weird conspiracy, revolution, zombies, etc.

3. No involving other locations such as Ponyville, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, etc. Only Manehattan!
4. Don't make things too inappropriate okay?
5. Shipping is allowed, but don't make anything extremely suggestive in description.
6. Have fun with everypony!

Join template:

OC:
Faction:(Choose from: Heroes,Villains, and/or Police.)
Nickname:(Examples: Saviour, The Manticore, Slendermane, etc.)
Description of powers and/ or skills:(Examples: Laser eyes, martial arts, unicorn magic, etc.)
Description of costume(if any):(Example: A a light blue jumpsuit with a red hood...)

(There will be reserved slots for the ponies that I have invited.)

Heroes:

Pretty Koenma: http://mlpforums.com...kson-snow-r1030

LunarianOctave(Dawnpath):
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/feraen-falosh-r2454
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/delphina-redsin-r1529

Half-Note: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-chaser-r840

~Flame Dancer~:  Arrowleaf

Villains:

aRegularPony: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/d%C3%A9mence-r2398

~Flame Dancer~: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wind-slicer-r1425

Police:
Nightfall - http://mlpforums.com.../nightfall-r104
Dawnpath (LunarianOctave):
http://mlpforums.com...en-falosh-r1474
http://mlpforums.com...re-falosh-r1629

Other:
Colt: Colt the Dragon (We're going to try you out.)

Rolle: Darknessord + Terraspin

Don't worry about being a villain if there are too many heroes. Be whatever faction you want to be in!

I will start the RP soon, we definately have enough members.
<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">Credit to Cherry Blossom. We will miss her greatly.

Edited by ~Chaotic Lieutenant~
  • Brohoof 2

OC: 

Démence

:Faction: Villain

Nickname: The Stripe

Description of powers and/ or skills: Good with explosives. And escaping prisons and such. (But then, most villains have that ability)

Description of costume: A black vest of sorts.

Also, can I be in the prison when the prisoners are freed?

Edited by aRegularPony
  • Brohoof 1

I remember having allot of fun in this RP, So if it's ok, I would love to join again.

:OC Wind Slicer

:Faction: Villain (But I may let someone kill him off later in the RP so I can join with a hero...If that's arlight.)

Nickname: Tempest

Description of powers and/ or skills: He's really fast and know's martial art's.

Description of costume(if any): He wear's a black bodysuit With white stripes, He also wear's a black and white jester hat.

Any other villains interested in teaming up with Slicer ?

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

Colt the Dragon

Faction: Anti Hero (Can I do that?)

Nickname: The ponies that he helps or attacks and are unable to see him call him the shadow

Description of powers and/ or skills: Its on the Profile link

Description of costume(if any): None

Hope dragons are able to join as the RP description did not say if is or is not possible. =D

• Brohoof 1

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-chaser-r840

Faction: Hero
Nicname: Spark
Description of Powers and/or Skills: Super eyesight, Able to shoot lighting out of thunder clouds or small tufts of thunder cloud with precision. He can also make inventions to help with that.
Description of Costume: He wears a Black Cloak as well as a Black mask with two lightning bolts where his eyes are.

Edited by Half-Note
  • Brohoof 1

Colt the Dragon

Faction: Anti Hero (Can I do that?)

Nickname: The ponies that he helps or attacks and are unable to see him call him the shadow

Description of powers and/ or skills: Its on the Profile link

Description of costume(if any): None

Hope dragons are able to join as the RP description did not say if is or is not possible. =D

Not really sure what you mean by anit-hero, and a bit fuzzy on his abilities. (Mostly because I can't read the picture. It seems like a rather long list of elements from what I can read, so I would ask you pick one or two.)

• Brohoof 1

I would ask you pick one or two.)

Can I stay with 4 please prety please(puppy eyes), I swear I will use more wits than raw power, and will feed them and play with them Yes? =D

For the ani-hero stuff, lets say he has his own way tu pursue justice, he may of may not follow the laws  and may be too rough with the ones he thinks deserve it (not killing, never killing) but he could get in the way of those 1000% good boy scouts kind of heroes.

Edited by Colt
  • Brohoof 1

Not really sure what you mean by anit-hero, and a bit fuzzy on his abilities. (Mostly because I can't read the picture. It seems like a rather long list of elements from what I can read, so I would ask you pick one or two.)

In the interest of Laziness, and the fact that I'm on an IPad, I can't link Jacks OC page yet, but can you ave a spot on the board? I will not allow myself to miss the revamp of an RP that I was in for so long!
  • Brohoof 1

Can I stay with 4 please prety please(puppy eyes), I swear I will use more wits than raw power, and will feed them and play with them Yes? =D

For the ani-hero stuff, lets say he has his own way tu pursue justice, he may of may not follow the laws  and may be too rough with the ones he thinks deserve it (not killing, never killing) but he could get in the way of those 1000% good boy scouts kind of heroes.

Well, we had normal heroes like this... And with 4 elements ou are pushing it. You'll haveto consult with Nightfall with how to put safeguards on your character.

I have come up with a super villain name...You ready...Here it is, Drum roll please.

TEMPEST  :D

I know I know...Its too amazing.

Put it in your character's other section please.

• Brohoof 2

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/canterlot-unit-3-jackson-snow-r1030

(He is much older now than he was in the last RP. The rapid aging is way too much to explain to those of you who werent there.

Faction: Hero

Title: The Hermit

Description of powers and/ or skills:

Basic Blood Magic: He can convert blood into magical energy.

Plasma Aura: Using his own, or another ponies blood, he can create a bloody mist that protects him from magic.

Blood Bug: Using his own, or another ponies blood, he can create a small spider like creature that can preform simple commands and speak broken english. It dies after thirty six hours.

Sword of Scars: Using a considerable amount of blood, he can form an extremely sharp sword of varying sizes.

Storm of Torment: He can create an electrical Javelin that, when released, becomes a wall of electricity that envelopes opponents and causes excruciating pain.

Storm of Relentless Torment: Hyped up version of the Storm of Torment.

Come on! Let's get more people and get started! This thread better not die on me! Oh, and should I add patches, Lunar?

• Brohoof 2

OCDarknessord + Terraspin

Faction: villian/hero

Nickname: The Shadow Shifter

Description of powers and/ or skills: Darknessord: soul absorb (absorbs enemies Shadows or his own to grow stronger can absorb 10 times but only once per day.)

Mega Absorb (absorbs all shadows in equestria but also gets very vulnerable)

Shadow Control (he get to control the shadows he absorbed)

Terraspin (non dark-form) Raise skelepony (raises a skelepony, they can combine with eachother to create stronger ones

Giant Skelepony (Raises a giant skelepony directly, can combine with two other giant skeleponies to form giant three-headed skelepony)

Skele shield (makes a bone shield around him from the ground forming a ball but leaving the ground under him)

Skele shield spike (makes the shield get spikes for improved defense)

Terraspin (dark-form after absorbing his dark side) Dark skelepony (raises a dark skelepony a fuse between shadow and skelepony. Much stronger than their weaker form can still combine.)

Giant dark skelepony (same as giant skelepony just stronger)

Dark Skele Shield (stronger version of skele shield)

Dark Skele Shield Spike (improved version of skele shield spike)

Description of costume(if any): non.

well this seems fairly intresting heads up they are both the same dude :P (Darknessord on night terraspin on day until terra absorbs darknessord or darknessord reaches a point of his power)

• Brohoof 1

Sooo...I don't to be pushy or anything but...When are we going to get this thing started ?

There hasn't really been allot of activity so...Yea.

Don't worry. If LunarianOctave doesn't follow through with this, you can expect a re-revamp from me.
  • Brohoof 1

Don't worry. If LunarianOctave doesn't follow through with this, you can expect a re-revamp from me.

No, no more vampires NOOOOOOOO NO more sparkles i cant tatke it, lol back to normal when this going.

(edited)

Sorry folks, been having a busy weekend. I have 3 assignments due tomorrow and an archery lesson today. If it's not up by 8, then I will personally bring my laptop to school tomorrow. I hope this is satisfying to the viewing audience. Not to  be a jerk or anything, but fun fact: Sword is spelled with a 'W', in case anyone was wondering.

Rolle, I'll tell you the same thing I told Colt. Being a dragon means you have to watch yourself, stay within  the confines of the non-godmod. This means that some of the things a dragon might normally be able to do, no matter what, have to be scaled down. Knowing this, do you still want to be a part of this?

Edited by LunarianOctave

Rolle, I'll tell you the same thing I told Colt. Being a dragon means you have to watch yourself, stay within  the confines of the non-godmod

I state in the honor of the Dragon Code that I will not be a OP douche driven by scumbag madness and over run power hunger. Because that is no fun... at all. 

• Brohoof 2

Sorry folks, been having a busy weekend. I have 3 assignments due tomorrow and an archery lesson today. If it's not up by 8, then I will personally bring my laptop to school tomorrow. I hope this is satisfying to the viewing audience. Not to  be a jerk or anything, but fun fact: Sword is spelled with a 'W', in case anyone was wondering.

Rolle, I'll tell you the same thing I told Colt. Being a dragon means you have to watch yourself, stay within  the confines of the non-godmod. This means that some of the things a dragon might normally be able to do, no matter what, have to be scaled down. Knowing this, do you still want to be a part of this?

How did you get the sword idea... And i wont be op literally he can only fly in dark form and even then he cant fight with his hands much + Darknessord is basically his dark reincarnation from dark energies (to be short a stronger version of him).

Just so you all know, Butajiri is the old friend Jack mentioned in his letter. You remember, the demon that tried to open a portal to the fade and kill everyone? Lots of explaining to do for this one.

Also, I think I'll add Patches too.

• Brohoof 2

Darknessord -> Darknessword -> Darkness Sword.

I can't add you right now because I'm using my phone. Sorry.

Its Darknessord as in Darkness lord :l not sword lol but becuz he cant say lord without being a lord hes darknessord :l