Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Need for Heroes! (Revamp)

Octavia's Bow

Yes you may, and Patches would probably be in school. I think he said he wanted to go to school like a normal kid, right?

That's going to be a little difficult to know when school is over. Since its impossible to tell what time of day it is....

That's going to be a little difficult to know when school is over. Since its impossible to tell what time of day it is....

Maybe he got expelled for being bullied and getting angry starting to throw chairs at people? (my life in a nut shell)

OC: Patches

Faction: Hero

Nickname: Patches

Description of powers and/ or skills:

Grizzly Claw: Can create an energy bomb in each of his hoofs, creating a devastating effect on anypony it touches. (In the first RP, he used it to sever Dr. Ichigagi's front legs with little effort.)

OC: Frey (Pegasus)

Nickname: Wind Master

Description of powers and/ or skills:

Tornado Hoof: By rapidly spinning his front hoofs, he can create miniature tornados around his forelegs that create an explosive impact.

Tornado Hoof Explosion: Creates a powerful burst of gale force wind using the Tornado Hoof. After using this attack, he has to recharge his Tornado Hoof.

Wind Barrier: Can whip a small tornado around his body, negating any ranged attacks and shooting them in random directions.

Description of costume(if any):

He's a white Pegasus with red Hair and green eyes. He wars two white strips of cloth around his body with a purple gem in the center of the X.
  • Brohoof 1

Could you make pages for those OC's? It'd be like giving me the cookies with the milk. So, yeah, I'd love that.

Not while I'm on an IPad. I'll have to wait till later to do that. I've actually used Frey without an OC page before.
  • Brohoof 1

Could you make pages for those OC's? It'd be like giving me the cookies with the milk. So, yeah, I'd love that.

And talking about OCs add my oc to the list please its getting somewhat annoying to wait for it.

What time of day IS it?It started at Midday, but now, I'm confused out of my mind... Uh... How about... 6 in the afternoon?

i meant if it was night or day not the actual time so ill just start off as terrspin since its not night XD

I feel the need to reiterate this, Flame Dancer, you're inside two domes now. And Nightfall is probably stronger than Feraen. Excuse me, The Flaming Spark.

I can edit my post if you want ?

I would just prefer to not role play as Slicer who is stuck in a cell

Can I add a new OC ?

OC: Arrowleaf

Nickname: Forest (Real creative, I know)

Description of powers and/ or skills: She is a Dryad so she has control over plants and stuff.

Description of costume(if any): a dark green skin tight suit, the suit also has light green swirls. It also cover's her face (Obviously) 

Edited by Flame Dancer

I don't care, I have four different ponies personally, so go for it. I don't even have to roll dice for this one guys! xP

Rolle, you kinda missed Maven destroying your skeletons, and Feraen leaving Slicer in the dome, and Nightfall and Maven showing up.
  • Brohoof 2

I never destroyed em i simply fused em two different things also he meant that he will only hurt the ones who are worth it and his justice in that point is that any defenseless pony getting attacked is in risk and need to be saved.

Ever heard of bone Surgery its the same thing just with magic also ever played super mario they are kinda like the skeleton koopas you meet so they rise from the dead once again if not destroyed entierly to dust (poisnous gas to be correct).