Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you guys think I should do?

StormzInvader

So... I can do almost every form of art. (I think)

I can do literature (but I'd prefer not to), music, computer art and some other stuff I forgot.

Suggest some things that I can do or start on a new project on my free time. I'll be sure to share it with you guys when I'm done. I'm kind of free as of now.

Also, can I ask what is your favorite kind of music also? I want to see what the community generally likes.

Hello c: I was wondering if you could vector my OC or something since you have free time x) Here's a picture of him:

5bcosi.jpg

Oh and my favorite music! I usually listen to rock bands like Linkin Park but I still listen to electro music, just not as much as I used to xP 

Hello c: I was wondering if you could vector my OC or something since you have free time x) Here's a picture of him:

5bcosi.jpg

Oh and my favorite music! I usually listen to rock bands like Linkin Park but I still listen to electro music, just not as much as I used to xP 

Myeheheheheheheheh. I will try to do that a bit next time. :D Still gonna polish my skills a bit more then I can try to do it. This is going to definitely be on my top list though. (Even first than my OC.) So... I dunno. Expect it when I'll start using the Pen tool. :P

Project wise, my devteam's looking for some more artists atm, half of them seem to have disappeared :/ we're making an RPG with real time combat. Things are a bit slow right now seeing as I'm ill and I've got exams as well so I can't really lead the project too well atm. Check it out here talesofequestria.mlpforums.com and seeing as we've only a couple artists you could do anything you choose to that needs done ^-^ and if you want to you can do music and writing and the other stuff you forgot as wells. It's a slightly laidback project, everything done in free time and small deadlines but we keep dedicated and cool.

Um, yea I'd like to request a cool drawing with Rarity and a few Bellossoms just chillin'

Project wise, my devteam's looking for some more artists atm, half of them seem to have disappeared :/ we're making an RPG with real time combat. Things are a bit slow right now seeing as I'm ill and I've got exams as well so I can't really lead the project too well atm. Check it out here talesofequestria.mlpforums.com and seeing as we've only a couple artists you could do anything you choose to that needs done ^-^ and if you want to you can do music and writing and the other stuff you forgot as wells. It's a slightly laidback project, everything done in free time and small deadlines but we keep dedicated and cool.

Um, yea I'd like to request a cool drawing with Rarity and a few Bellossoms just chillin'

Haha! The thing is, I am very forgetful. I forget things really easily and when it first comes out of my mind, it will never ever return until something triggers it somehow which is a very rare occasion. I'll try to remember your request and all of that. I actually saved the OC photo of Rainbow Dash Loyalty's and put it in my REQUESTS folder so I would remember for sure. I'll try to remember doing the Rarity thingy though. :3

Haha! The thing is, I am very forgetful. I forget things really easily and when it first comes out of my mind, it will never ever return until something triggers it somehow which is a very rare occasion. I'll try to remember your request and all of that. I actually saved the OC photo of Rainbow Dash Loyalty's and put it in my REQUESTS folder so I would remember for sure. I'll try to remember doing the Rarity thingy though. :3

;P same with half the team. We've got a Skype chat group just so everyone remembers they're actually in a team ._. it's pretty lively there. I keep everyone updated and keep in touch quite a lot to see how everyone's doing (nearly always get the reply "ooooohh yeaeaa, I forgot lul, is k I'll do it now") check out our site at least ^-^ I think you'll fit right in with us.

(edited)

;P same with half the team. We've got a Skype chat group just so everyone remembers they're actually in a team ._. it's pretty lively there. I keep everyone updated and keep in touch quite a lot to see how everyone's doing (nearly always get the reply "ooooohh yeaeaa, I forgot lul, is k I'll do it now") check out our site at least ^-^ I think you'll fit right in with us.

Oh yeah! I forgot one characteristic that you and other people might not like about me... I am procrastinate too much and am very lazy. :P But when people force me to do work, I do it quick and try to make it quality.

EDIT: I saw your website. Seems cool! 

Edited by StormzInvader