Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

I'll just post one anyway because it's so damn adorable and hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng and d'awwwwwwwwwwww and stuff.

filly_twilight_sparkle_by_wdzajax-d5zpt1

...maybe two.

twily_in_______by_dm29-d62shn0.png

What's that? More? Speak up, she can't hear you.

489098.gif

"Twilight Sparkle is best pony!" you say? Oh, goodie!

316688.gif

• Brohoof 5

Rarity fan club was dead for 5 months until I came along :D

Oh shit, I'm in enemy territory :blink:

A-HEM

If you'd all just excuse me as I make my way out the door just over there..

:squee:

We are enemies? Okay, I didn't started it...

Edited by zev_zev
  • Brohoof 1

Hub

Welcome to the Twilight Sparkle Fan club!

img-106007-1-twilight_sparkle_by_mlpazur

Twilight Sparkle is the faithful student of Princess Celestia who is tasked in studing the magic of friendship. She holds magical powers unknown to even Celestia and she can use these powers, along with the Elements of Harmony to stop anypony who would harm her friends.She perfers keeping to herself and her books. She is the element of Magic.

Elements of Harmony and also no wings, feel might need up date. :P

Twilight's great, and I've really enjoyed seeing her grow and develop as a character over the course of the series.

She manages to totally avoid "boring main character" syndrome, and has a really likable personality and interesting story arc. I like how she's both the voice of reason and prone to panicking and fretting over details, giving her strengths as well as a realistic flaw. Even though Rarity's my all-time favorite, Twilight's definitely high on my list, and is a great lead for a great show!

RuSQMTs.gif

Also, she's an adorable dork.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight's great, and I've really enjoyed seeing her grow and develop as a character over the course of the series.

She manages to totally avoid "boring main character" syndrome, and has a really likable personality and interesting story arc. I like how she's both the voice of reason and prone to panicking and fretting over details, giving her strengths as well as a realistic flaw. Even though Rarity's my all-time favorite, Twilight's definitely high on my list, and is a great lead for a great show!

img-2201571-1-RuSQMTs.gif

Also, she's an adorable dork.

Yes she is adorable...

295963__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_anima

Fast, i need book to tale me how to fly!

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

Good night guys, sweet dreams. I wish you to see in your dream the most beautiful creation of human's fantasy - Twilight Sparkle. By the way, this beautiful song always associated with Twilight. I closing my eyes, and harmony fills my heart and I feel like I'm flying, I feel very easily and peacefully. 

Good night.

post-23053-0-25961100-1389734507.jpg

Edited by zev_zev

I like her Alicorn form, I also wish she did take pride in being a princess though by wearing her crown.(Unless she loses cutie mark part of it, can't remember)

I just don't see her as somepony who would do that, I have had many objections to the change (mostly with how sudden it is and how rushed it was in the season finale) but one thing I am very pleased about is that although I am not sold on the whole thing yet and there is still some explaining to do that Twilight still seems like Twilight. She is still pretty awesome, so I guess it is time for some fanart.

twilight_and_glasses_by_johnjoseco-d3joc

twilight_sprinkle_by_popcornpuffs-d5houz

cute_twilight_sparkle_princess_by_martyb

• Brohoof 2