Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

I can't think of what else to say, so here is best pony on a cat.

img-2473942-1-S1HjqD9.jpg

Twilight Sparkle > Cats ^^

I'm sure you can all agree on this.

img-2474456-1-keep_calm_and_twilight_spa

Hey, this is what I do all the time. ^^ (

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

I'm wondering if I am the only Twi fan that doesn't like the Twilight Sparke x Flash Sentrey

Nah, i am with you. Twilight is intellectual, studious, and productive. I feel like she would look for similar characteristics in her special somepony. She seemed to fall for flash sentry over nothing more than his looks, which is something i cannot see Twilight, a pony who analyzes every detail including her own thoughts and feelings, would do. It made Twilight seem shallow to me, which i didn't think was in her character.

• Brohoof 1

Keep in mind that it is unanimously-accepted fact in the scientific community.  Stephen Hawking said something like that (I can't find the quote now) and Carl Sagan proved it twenty years ago.  This principle was actually first proposed by Leonardo da Vinci God

so Twilight, being a pony of science and one who studies tomes and books all day long is really a narcissist studying herself through science  :derp:

I'm wondering if I am the only Twi fan that doesn't like the Twilight Sparke x Flash Sentrey

No, but I myself am neutral on that as I don't think we know enough about Flash to know if it in fact would be a good pairing or not. Yes he has his jockish side but he may have an intellectual and nerdy side as well for all we know, personality wise I am a combination of Applejack and Twilight so it is indeed possible to have both a jockish side and an intellectual and nerdy side.

Nah, I'm with you on this.

Twilight Sparkle is mine

I think she does better in the show single, although it was cute for the movie, I wouldn't want it to be a re-occurring kind of thing.

Best pony is losing, what the hell guys.

Whether Twilight Sparkle wins or loses, we'll always know in our hearts that she's best pony. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Se does't look like that, sorry.

I think I actually like her better as her EG self than that pic. ^^"

That's the second EG. I was talking about the third EG.

Actually, this is her in the second EG:

0.jpg 

This whole situation is completely unacceptable.

Ghostie will be rubbing this in my face for days. But his problem is, he does not understand the true power of best pony.

Alas, my brothers! Tomorrow is another day, we ride at dawn.

• Brohoof 3

The Twilight Kingdom declares war against the upstart Rarity City-state!

The Sparkle Empire would demolish their pathetic city, and that is not the way of Friendship. (\

• Brohoof 2