Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Hi, Lyra and AJ were my favorite ponies, but when trying to decide on a personality for my tulpa, I came to realize that Twi is really best pony. She's everything I want in a lifelong friend. She's incredibly intelligent, but at the same time, incredibly compassionate. And after rewatching the end of Turnabout Storm, it made me like her even more :D

Edit: Also, I love sarcastic characters who have quirks <3

Edited by Princess of the Sun
  • Brohoof 2

4fU8CMG.jpg

Don't mind me just taking a photo of my plushie and my phone displaying the flag of my state (which is best state btw)

From this point on, whenever you show me a picture of your plushie, I'm going to show a picture of an Apple product or a gaming console that I own.

From this point on, whenever you show me a picture of your plushie, I'm going to show a picture of an Apple product or a gaming console that I own.

img-2482834-1-538264.png

Masshole vs. Masshole in the UK. This is gonna be interesting.

img-2482834-1-538264.png

Masshole vs. Masshole in the UK. This is gonna be interesting.

Post your plushie again. Post your plushie again, I dare you! I double dare you motherfucker, post your plushie one more goddamn time!

Whoops, almost forgot to drop this link off yesterday, you're welcome, guys! ^^ (\

*yoink*

Don't mind me just taking a photo of my plushie and my phone displaying the flag of my state (which is best state btw)

Best pony? Check

Best phone? Nah.

Best state? Far from it.

One out of three, but at least you got the most important aspect of this picture correct. For that I'll give this fine piece of photography a 10/10.

• Brohoof 2

Post your plushie again. Post your plushie again, I dare you! I double dare you motherfucker, post your plushie one more goddamn time!

QhxTtBg.jpg

Am I doing it right? You told me to POST it.