Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the AJ Fan Club holds a special place in my heart. It was here where I first eased into the forums when I joined, the people here made me an active member and I grew to love this place more and more. The logo below displays the honest truth  :bedeyes:

post-26968-0-82223800-1422560534_thumb.png

I just wuv your avatar pic, I gotta say

also, future ouch

tumblr_nj057b1mdU1tlqckyo1_1280.png

sorry for that last one, here's two pony friends eating apple crumble for dessert or something

tumblr_niy0oe7eRl1tlqckyo1_1280.png

I like to imagine that AJ would support the Nashville Predators

hey, no way, she'd be a fan of the Devils, like I am X3

• Brohoof 4

hey, no way, she'd be a fan of the Devils, like I am X3

I currently play NHL 14 with a custom female pro playing for the Preds who I called AJ Apple :lol: Thought I'd leave this here too :icwudt:

post-26968-0-83595000-1422708958_thumb.png

Hey everypony. Been awhile since I've posted anything on the AJ fanclub. Maybe it's me but the fanclub used to be livelier than now  :(

So I was browsing through twitter when I saw a tweet from equestriadaily.com. They mentioned Applejack in their tweet so I proceeded to go to their website and found THIS VERY CUTE APPLEJACK!!! 

I could literally die from the cuteness (but I won't tho)  :smug:  :smug:  :smug:

Picture credited to keeponhatin @deviantart

post-29462-0-34236300-1423067955_thumb.png

Edited by Lelek
  • Brohoof 3

As a huge Rainbow Dash fan, I recently realized I am about as equally interested in Apple Jack. Given a percentile of interest; Rainbow Dash is 51% and Apple Jack is 49%. The reason for this is because I see myself, my personality, personified by these two characters regularly. It's pretty neat!  I know this isn't persay, my fan-club necessarily but I wanted to drop by and say Apple Jack is very cool. :)  

• Brohoof 2

As a huge Rainbow Dash fan, I recently realized I am about as equally interested in Apple Jack. Given a percentile of interest; Rainbow Dash is 51% and Apple Jack is 49%. The reason for this is because I see myself, my personality, personified by these two characters regularly. It's pretty neat!  I know this isn't persay, my fan-club necessarily but I wanted to drop by and say Apple Jack is very cool. :)  

when I saw the first MLP episode, Dashie was also my fave, but I quickly became an even bigger AJ fan with episode 3 and then episode 4 was Applebuck Season, which got me hooked on Applejacks forever X3

also, if you like Dashie by 51% and AJ by 49%, it means you're in no way interested by the other ponies in the show, right? at least that's what I understand

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 2

when I saw the first MLP episode, Dashie was also my fave, but I quickly became an even bigger AJ fan with episode 3 and then episode 4 was Applebuck Season, which got me hooked on Applejacks forever X3

also, if you like Dashie by 51% and AJ by 49%, it means you're in no way interested by the other ponies in the show, right? at least that's what I understand

My apologies, with regards to the percentages, that was a quick reference to portray my admiration of my two favorite characters easily. I can divide all six if you wish because I do enjoy each and everyone of the mane 6, some more than others. Rarity 4% ~ Pinky Pie 8% ~ Fluttershy 17% ~ Twilight Sparkle 19% ~ Apple Jack 25.5% ~ Rainbow Dash 26.5%. 

• Brohoof 1

My apologies, with regards to the percentages, that was a quick reference to portray my admiration of my two favorite characters easily. I can divide all six if you wish because I do enjoy each and everyone of the mane 6, some more than others. Rarity 4% ~ Pinky Pie 8% ~ Fluttershy 17% ~ Twilight Sparkle 19% ~ Apple Jack 25.5% ~ Rainbow Dash 26.5%. 

you don't need to apologize, we're all friends here X3

I have a feeling why Rarity is last on your list, but neat info nonetheless

• Brohoof 2

I think most people misunderstand Applejack and the element "Honesty". She often refrains from being truthful in order to protect the feelings of those she cares about, true... But what really matters is that she never deludes herself. She has integrity. She knows who and what she is and is never seen projecting a false image. She is not pretentious in any way and can admit when she is wrong.

She does not put on airs and graces. She is solid and down to earth. I have always thought that out of all the ponies, she would make the best friend for anyone. And for the record, I dig her accent.

• Brohoof 7

holy hell, love this pic, with AJ rocking out with her bass and in slippers, seems like a real punk rocker X3

band_by_swomswom-d6l013v.jpg

for some reason, she reminds me of this album cover:

TheClashLondonCallingalbumcover.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Applejack owns. Although RD is my ponæ, I love AJ; she gives Dashie a challenge (in the spirits

of friendly competition, of course)  :smug: and she's always there to help anypony!

I made this to commemorate her awesomeness. Mulholland Drive /)^3^(\

eYO4yCP.jpg

• Brohoof 2

An opinion on "How Old Is Apple Jack?"  In Apple Family Reunion, there is a baby picture of AJ at her 1st reunion.  The reunions are every 100 moons (give or take).  If you assume the picture was from 3 reunions back, that is 300 moons = 25 years (more or less).  This means that AJ is about 26 or so in Season 4.  Thus, she would be 24 in the pilot.

In The Cutie Mark Chronicles, AJ seems to be out of school when the others are still going.  IMO, she is the oldest of the Mane 6.

• Brohoof 1