Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Best pony!!

I've always loved AJ and Rarity, hated Flutters and Dash.

I meet more mature people who like AJ than Dashie

But the AJ love is growing!!

Also some amazing and influential bronies are big fans of AJ, such as the all-talented NCMares!

Also anyone else agree Applejack stole the show in LoE?

• Brohoof 1

Best pony!!

I've always loved AJ and Rarity, hated Flutters and Dash.

I meet more mature people who like AJ than Dashie

But the AJ love is growing!!

Also some amazing and influential bronies are big fans of AJ, such as the all-talented NCMares!

Also anyone else agree Applejack stole the show in LoE?

I always thought of AJ as the secondary protagonist or number 2 pony of the show because of her appearing in episodes where Twilight doesn't appear and she has the most appearances in the show as well. I feel that she puts the show in a different perspective when she's the focus character because she is different to Twilight.

• Brohoof 2

I always thought of AJ as the secondary protagonist or number 2 pony of the show because of her appearing in episodes where Twilight doesn't appear and she has the most appearances in the show as well. I feel that she puts the show in a different perspective when she's the focus character because she is different to Twilight.

I get what you mean, but are you implying that Applejack isn't as Primary as Twilight or others?

I get what you mean, but are you implying that Applejack isn't as Primary as Twilight or others?

Twilight will always be the Main character of the show and the others can have their own episodes, what I saying is Applejack is almost as significant as Twilight in the show. She is almost as good of a leader as her as well and probably would have no problem having the lead role in an episode.

• Brohoof 1