Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Alright, with the arrival of my Rarity Funko, me thinks it's time to show the picture I sent in to the EQD Collection Contest :D

post-20419-0-21835000-1408732073_thumb.jpg

Another thing I hate about the attachment thing is that it'll sometimes resize pictures to miniscule sizes. I'll post a full size picture in the spoiler below just in case it does that :please:

medium.jpeg

Alright, sweet, it didn't :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 6

Alright, with the arrival of my Rarity Funko, me thinks it's time to show the picture I sent in to the EQD Collection Contest :D

attachicon.gifQuWb1jf (1).jpg

Another thing I hate about the attachment thing is that it'll sometimes resize pictures to miniscule sizes. I'll post a full size picture in the spoiler below just in case it does that :please:

medium.jpeg

You got your Funko already? How does she look? And why is she still in her box. :pout:

• Brohoof 5

attachicon.gifQuWb1jf (1).jpg

medium.jpeg

Fabulous collection :D

I love the drawing on the wall, its really good :please:

You got your Funko already? How does she look? And why is she still in her box. :pout:

She looks fabulous :wub:

I have her out of the box now. It shipped with a few scratches, but I've heard that's actually a common thing :confused:

Here's a couple of pics:

fsv20qI.jpgkyQNz8d.jpg

@@ghostfacekiller39,@@Jeric,  Actually you two are the main reason why Rarity raised on my pony list a lot. Your profile pics are just so outstanding that I couldn't stop watching them and I don't even know why. My eyes just stopped there.

So thanks! :please:

Heh. Thank you for giving her another shot :please: We always welcome people here no matter what, just as long as they appreciate Rarity :D

I hope to see you around here more often :please:

• Brohoof 5

I love the drawing on the wall, its really good

Is that an Undecided Special? Because it IS really good.

Actually you two are the main reason why Rarity raised on my pony list a lot. Your profile pics are just so outstanding that I couldn't stop watching them and I don't even know why. My eyes just stopped there. So thanks!

We appreciate anyone who appreciates fine art ... and Rarity. :D

• Brohoof 5

Is that an Undecided Special? Because it IS really good.

We appreciate anyone who appreciates fine art ... and Rarity. :D

Its not :P I have yet to draw Rarity actually, although it has crossed my mind more than once to draw her at some point :D

Edited by Guest

Its not :P I have yet to draw Rarity actually, although it has crossed my mind more than once to draw her at some point :D

I heard her mane drives some artists crazy ... it's hard to look that fabulous! :please:

You really should consider a commission shop on here when you find some time ... you are definitely great enough to get paid. :D

• Brohoof 4

I heard her mane drives some artists crazy ... it's hard to look that fabulous! :please:

You really should consider a commission shop on here when you find some time ... you are definitely great enough to get paid. :D

I love a challenge! :please:

Aw shucks, thank you :blush: Lets just see how the first batch of requests turn out, I  have started building the visuals in my head in anticipation. :)

Thanks @@Jeric, did you decide on what you wanted in the end? AJ/ Scootaloo/ something else or did you want me to surprise you still? 

Speaking of fabulosity, I love this screen capture. The look between AJ and Rarity is brilliant :lol:

post-26968-0-29087500-1408735896_thumb.png

Early morning at Carousel Boutique

attachicon.gifHqQJd.jpg

How would it feel to work for Rarity?

I imagine that she would be an understanding perfectionist.

Actually ... I wonder if she may have a little AJ stubbornness about her, wanting to do everything herself. That could make for a great episode. All of her clients place huge orders at the same time ... and she needs some help ... but has a hard time letting go of creative control at first. Of course ... that doesn't fly with RTM ... so nevermind.

• Brohoof 5

Actually ... I wonder if she may have a little AJ stubbornness about her, wanting to do everything herself. 

Thats another thing that makes them so similar... They both can be very stubborn, although Rares a little less so imho. If they have something in their pretty heads, its hard for them to let loose of that idea again.

post-25189-0-83385500-1408742469_thumb.jpeg

They tend to get what they want...post-25189-0-03103700-1406024191.pngpost-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 6

Actually ... I wonder if she may have a little AJ stubbornness about her, wanting to do everything herself. That could make for a great episode. All of her clients place huge orders at the same time ... and she needs some help ... but has a hard time letting go of creative control at first. Of course ... that doesn't fly with RTM ... so nevermind.

Her having a huge order and refusing help because of stubbornness would be too similar to Apple Buck Season, so I don't think that will happen. 

• Brohoof 4