Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

If anyone cares the squiggly non-sense characters in this picture say "Rariti Essansu" or more specifically "Rarity-essence". See it's like Rarity combined with Opalescence...

Yeah I'm pretty sure no one gave a crap about that. It's pearls before swine here!

I for one found that interesting...post-25189-0-45968200-1406310409.png

Woo!! My first plushie I'm gonna snuggle it all night I'm so happy now Thank you @Obsidian Sky, for recommending this to me! I love it so much.

attachicon.gif059.jpg

I know it's not fancy but it's my first ?

mlp__crystal_ponies___by_290pika-d5kwq72

She looks fab!

Sweet to see you love her as much as i do mine.

post-25189-0-12837000-1410452144_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 9

Chubby chibi Rarity eating a burger

img-3130512-1-thumb.gif

She looks so adorable!post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

Lets just hope that she never finds out what that brown stuff in the middle is... That might be problematic, seeing that the ponies are vegetarian.

post-25189-0-97446900-1412196674_thumb.png

post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

• Brohoof 6

Vince McMahon hates true wrestling fans.

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRuS8xes3NM

Rarity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyVE13iipJc

And that's why I don't watch too much of your product anymore Vince; I'm a fan of the SPORT that is pro wrestling; and I don't care what you say; "sports entertainment" is a four letter word in my book.

Woo!! My first plushie I'm gonna snuggle it all night I'm so happy now Thank you @Obsidian Sky, for recommending this to me! I love it so much.

attachicon.gif059.jpg

I know it's not fancy but it's my first ?

img-3130203-1-mlp__crystal_ponies___by_2

She's adorable! And what's important in a Plushie isn't how fancy it is, it's how much you love it! Look at my Applejack plushie; it's very simple and some may not like her for that; but I LOVES her! And that's what's important! And for the record, yes, she's coming to Rainbow Rocks with me tonight! I'd better go for now... I need to figure out what to wear!
  • Brohoof 8

Had to share this gif I found with you guys:

post-19396-0-67675200-1412204281.gif

The cuteness is great in this one... Oh, and she's fabulous too, of course!

I'm back now. So how has your day gone?

Nice, not awesome, not bad... just nice. Been at home all day  :pout:

How has your day been?

It's gone Great! work went well and it's my Friday! PLus the movie's in less than 3 hours! I cant wait... This is me thinking about it

I'm wearing my favourite dress too... It's purple! I think Rarity would approve

I think Rarity would approve :proud: ... may I ask, which movie are you going to see? 

• Brohoof 8

Had to share this gif I found with you guys:

attachicon.gif1412194617695.gif

The cuteness is great in this one... Oh, and she's fabulous too, of course!

Nice, not awesome, not bad... just nice. Been at home all day  :pout:

How has your day been?

I think Rarity would approve :proud: ... may I ask, which movie are you going to see? 

Rainbow Rocks of course!

• Brohoof 6

I'm sure this pic's been posted here a lot, but hey, this one goes for the new members  :D

ze_process___rarity_wants_to_hug_you_by_

My day has been good. Just looking for Kane Chronicles pics. What do you think of my avatar?

Your avatar is pretty... romantic! What's Kane Chronicles exactly?  :pout:

Travel the world in style:

Bet it would be expensive to travel in style (remember all the baggage Spike had to carry when they went to Manehattan) but being that fabulous? May be it's worth it  :proud:

• Brohoof 7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kane_Chronicles

It's very diety centric, so maybe it'd be interesting for Rarity to make it into fashion statements

img-3131742-1-item_L_5661543_2754960.jpg

That's a start, but more like this,

img-3131742-2-egyptian_pegasus___hallowe

How, do you think, she roped Rainbow into that one? [it is Rainbow, right?]

I could be wrong; but I think that's someone's OC... Personally she reminds me more of Cleo de Nile from Monster High than Rainbow Dash...

I had a VERY bad day today...activity will spike until Monday or Tuesday, and I can't even promise I'll post everyday. I will drop by from time to time to post stuff like this, though :D

img-3132037-1-733528__safe_solo_rarity_s

Sorry to hear you had a bad day Hun; if I can do ANYTHING you let me know? And you know we love you here so while we will miss you if you don't post for a few days, or even a few weeks, we understand that life happens and will welcome you back with open arms upon your return...

post-26689-0-79000000-1412226229_thumb.jpg

Also; if you're curios I had a great night! We went to dinner first and Rainbow Rocks was awesome! I recommend seeing it when you can! It's way past my bedtime though so I'll see you all tomorrow (or later today depending on your geographical location)

post-26689-0-37028300-1412226472_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-79000000-1412226229_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-37028300-1412226472_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I had a VERY bad day today...activity will spike until Monday or Tuesday, and I can't even promise I'll post everyday. I will drop by from time to time to post stuff like this, though :D

Im sorry.

Hope i could help you at least a little bit. Just remember how awesome it will be when IT will be there. Much fun to be had. And the offer i made still stands, and will be forever.

• Brohoof 9

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that everything will turn the best for you!

mlfw2964_small.jpg

• Brohoof 7