Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Now you say Rarity can't stand applejack at times but I think she can't stand PInkie more. I mean who be worse to be stuck in a elevator with. Hmm fanfic ideai hoooo!

• Brohoof 1

Now you say Rarity can't stand applejack at times but I think she can't stand PInkie more. I mean who be worse to be stuck in a elevator with. Hmm fanfic ideai hoooo!

I don't know... I think Rarity loves them both. Saying they can't stand each other would imply that they can't get passed each other's differences which Rarity and Applejack did back in season 1. I think Rarity and Pinkie Pie have great moments together, and it's a shame that we haven't seen them share an episode yet. I really hope they have an episode together in season 5, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

• Brohoof 7

I'll second the post above. All of the Mane Six are good friends with one another, it's just that we often see them in their worst moments as they're dealing with the Problem of the Week.

I'm definitely in favor of the show exploring some of the lesser-seen relationships within the Mane Six. I get that Fluttershy-Rainbow Dash and Rarity-AJ are interesting because the characters are such polar opposites, but we've seen so much of it that I'm up for something different. Maybe an AJ-Fluttershy episode, or the aforementioned Pinkie-Rarity episode. We haven't seen much of that, and it could be a lot of fun.

• Brohoof 7

I'll second the post above. All of the Mane Six are good friends with one another, it's just that we often see them in their worst moments as they're dealing with the Problem of the Week.

I'm definitely in favor of the show exploring some of the lesser-seen relationships within the Mane Six. I get that Fluttershy-Rainbow Dash and Rarity-AJ are interesting because the characters are such polar opposites, but we've seen so much of it that I'm up for something different. Maybe an AJ-Fluttershy episode, or the aforementioned Pinkie-Rarity episode. We haven't seen much of that, and it could be a lot of fun.

Bats was AJ/Fluttershy. I actually want to see an Applejack/Twilight episode. 

• Brohoof 5

I view Bats as more of a "Fluttershy vs. the World" episode. XD

And yeah, AJ/Twi would be fun.

I wonder how a Rarilight episode would be. I mean we had an Apple Pie episode, a Flutterdash episode, but what about the two original unicorns? Twilight may be an alicorn now, but it doesn't mean she shouldn't have an episode with the best pony! I mean Rarity dreamed of being a princess! Have an episode where Twilight lets Rarity go with her to a princessy thing in Canterlot? Or maybe Twilight teaches Rarity a spell? Anything???

• Brohoof 8

:( :( :( I'm a Rarity traitor. :( :( :(

My favorite human was actually Pinkie Pie....  Rarity was the most beautiful and my second favorite, though... does that count? No? I'm Sorry...

Edited by RarityFan01
  • Brohoof 6

Pretty pone princess Purity presents us her pristine pearlecent perfection!post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

alicorn_rarity_by_raidiance-d5bkifz.png

Yes Rarity... You are a true princess. You dream of being one so much, but you always have been one. You always have been the most lovely and sweet princess. And i wish i could make you realise that.

You may not be of noble blood like the Canterlot gentry, but you have something that the most of them lack... A truly noble and caring heart.

You embody the virtues a benevolent queen should have: Generosity, forgiveness, sweetness, courteousness, gracefulness, intelligence. Everyone should look at you and take you as an example on how to be a good and caring person. How to be giving. How to be amorevolous. How to be of true noblility.

Lucky would be the ones that would call you their liege. Their beloved sovereign. Beautiful in body, and beautiful in heart.

• Brohoof 11

Sad eyes

Dawwwww... No sadu Raritu...

You deserve all the happies! Maybe i should cuddle and snuggle and wuggle you until the sads are gone! Tickle your little, delicate hoofsies a bit! Gently of course! Always gently! Because you deserve to be treated with the utmost care, tenderness and love.post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

bb949bddb78ba00295d309abc52c3612-d5j2s7x

Now thats more like you! If you are happy like that it is like the sun is rising... And my sun you are for sure... Im like the planets that revolve around you...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Just to make sure you are fine now, im going to cuddle you a bit more...post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

• Brohoof 11

Rarity versus an eight legged atrocity a spider

img-3583546-1-725475__safe_solo_rarity_u

I don't know why but that spider looks kinda cute

Spiders are often cute in my opinion. Though the ones around be are either ugly or annoying. -_- But considering its size, I am not surprised Rarity would be scared.

• Brohoof 8

Purrity  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

img-3583363-1-_30minutechallenge_operati

Best kitten cat pony purr  :rarity:  I want her on my lap too :pout:  The most adorable cute creature ever existed :please:

Since when did Twilight become Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget?

While we're still on the subject of spiders...

668977__safe_solo_rarity_species+swap_ar

• Brohoof 9

So... after joining the Rarity fandom and posting for a little while, I kind of disappeared from these forums. For a long time. For so long, I wouldn't be surprised if all of the regulars have forgotten I was ever here. If anyone wonders why, well, short story: work. Long story: more work.

I remember you from the March Madness tournament, welcome back! :D

good_witch_rarity_by_johnjoseco-d3h78j5.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 8

While we're still on the subject of spiders...

Aaaaaand, another one!

tumblr_mpela2gEA01rg65kio1_500.png

She looks so happy to be there!post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

I dont even know why there is so much Rarispider fanart, did i miss something? She looks positively adorable though, as always. Rarity is most cute and beautiful spider, and i would gladly be caught in the silken threads of her love... I am but an enchanted insect that cannot help to be drawn to the radiant light of her beauty.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 7

I think a good way to cure arachnophobia is to show Rarispider art. <3 

Unfortunately, I can't say if that's a good idea or not because I never had a fear of spiders to begin with. I don't have any Rarispider art.... yet.... I need to save these. :D 

• Brohoof 7

It may juts e be but ican't think of a plot that would work for Pinkie and Rarity episode, Rarity can tolerate pinkie randomness and the only time pinkie was a bit up front with ere was during suited for success and that "who dress is this!"  remark lol

Spiders are often cute in my opinion. Though the ones around be are either ugly or annoying. -_- But considering its size, I am not surprised Rarity would be scared.

hehe what wrong rarity cna't pick up a spider with your unicorn magic, come on show that psider why your master race.

• Brohoof 1

I'm calm if they are outside my window, but in the room with me and you'll hear me screaming like a school girl.  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

It may juts e be but ican't think of a plot that would work for Pinkie and Rarity episode, Rarity can tolerate pinkie randomness and the only time pinkie was a bit up front with ere was during suited for success and that "who dress is this!"  remark lol

They both love to make others happy. They both have somewhat different views of fun. Rarity is the more mature, sophisticated type while Pinkie Pie is the more bubbly and excited type. 

How about this? Pinkie throws Rarity a party, but Rarity doesn't like it. Rarity, not wanting to make Pinkie sad, pretends to like it. Pinkie knows Rarity is faking her enjoyment, but she doesn't want to ruin anything, so she goes along with it. That ends up making both ponies miserable, and they learn to not hide their true feelings from others, even if it means telling a friend that you didn't like their party. Or something like that. 

• Brohoof 10

They both love to make others happy. They both have somewhat different views of fun. Rarity is the more mature, sophisticated type while Pinkie Pie is the more bubbly and excited type. 

How about this? Pinkie throws Rarity a party, but Rarity doesn't like it. Rarity, not wanting to make Pinkie sad, pretends to like it. Pinkie knows Rarity is faking her enjoyment, but she doesn't want to ruin anything, so she goes along with it. That ends up making both ponies miserable, and they learn to not hide their true feelings from others, even if it means telling a friend that you didn't like their party. Or something like that. 

So basically, you're saying that each learns not to lie but to tell the truth, even if it means hurting the others feelings, right?

Just gotta love when she does this:

• Brohoof 6

So basically, you're saying that each learns not to lie but to tell the truth, even if it means hurting the others feelings, right?

Just gotta love when she does this:

Basically. Well, they both love to make their friends happy, so it would make sense for something like that to happen. 

• Brohoof 4