Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity mode engaged - commencing Rarity :D

16647__safe_rarity_animated_sweet-and-el

690933__safe_rarity_vector_sweetie+belle

darling-little-rarity-rarity-the-unicorn

If I wasn't on my cellphone, I'd brohoof each and every post on here! (unless somepony knows how to brohoof on the mobile site) Keep up he good work Rarifans and those visiting us for Rarity day :D

• Brohoof 4

EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT! :D :D :D 

I think I found proof of one of my Rarity headcanons. 

I've had a headcanon that Rarity is ambidextrous for awhile. She used both hooves or hands comfortably (depending on the universe.) but I had nothing to back up my claim except that she is able to easily put nail polish on both hands.

THEN I decided to listen to Life is a Runway again (don't ask how many times this is.) and I just noticed something. 

During the beginning, Rarity was drawing with her right hand. But near the end, she used her left hand to sew. I know she would have to use her left hand to go back, but people typically start out with their dominant hand.

Except she's probably mixed handed but more right handed, so I don't know. 

I still think she's ambidextrous... 

• Brohoof 6

Really saddens me I'm late for Best Pony day. And with everything else that happened so far today has been a cruddy day and this just makes it worse. Ah, oh well. Everyday is a Rarity day with personal style. Rain or shine.

Quite literally:

post-32807-0-76923500-1440216890.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Really saddens me I'm late for Best Pony day. And with everything else that happened so far today has been a cruddy day and this just makes it worse. Ah, oh well. Everyday is a Rarity day with personal style. Rain or shine.

Quite literally:

*hugs its alright my friend =)=)<3

pony_portraits__miss_rarity_by_laurenbam

• Brohoof 4