Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Zoe is the closest character you can get to Rarity. So if you were into LPS, I know who your favorite character would be :P

I see she may be my favorite of the LPS already :D 

rarity_and_zoe_wallpaper_by_diabeetusdra

Rarity though beats her in faboulousness in my eye<3  hands down :grin2:

• Brohoof 5

I see she may be my favorite of the LPS already :D

rarity_and_zoe_wallpaper_by_diabeetusdra

Rarity though beats her in faboulousness in my eye<3  hands down :grin2:

Rarity admits to being a drama queen, and has gems on her flank. Yeah, Rarity wins :D 

• Brohoof 5

Rarity admits to being a drama queen, and has gems on her flank. Yeah, Rarity wins :D

Also I kinda dislike of dogs, but its more of a personal bias I'm more of a cat person<3 cats rule<3  also Rarity has a cat Opalescence =)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

happy_day_opal_by_yokokinawa-d5aezwi.png

• Brohoof 8

Also I kinda dislike of dogs, but its more of a personal bias I'm more of a cat person<3 cats rule<3  also Rarity has a cat Opalescence =)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

happy_day_opal_by_yokokinawa-d5aezwi.png

I like both cats and dogs, so, I have no Bias! :D 

I love Opal :D 

• Brohoof 7

I like both cats and dogs, so, I have no Bias! :D

I love Opal :D

Opal is my favorite of the pets<3<3<3 she has the best owner too though<3<3<3 I mean she gets pampered by the lovely lady Rarity it's so adorable<3

Opal_watching_Rarity_S1E14.pngLovely ribbon<3

• Brohoof 7

Opal is my favorite of the pets<3<3<3 she has the best owner too though<3<3<3 I mean she gets pampered by the lovely lady Rarity it's so adorable<3

sig-3860942.Opal_watching_Rarity_S1E14.pLovely ribbon<3

I don't get why Opal always looks upset. She gets to live with Rarity!

• Brohoof 7

Yeah I been wondering that too though she seems to enjoy Raritys dresses =) but I mean who wouldn't enjoy them<3 :pout:

Those with no taste. My mom probably won't enjoy them, but she's not exactly stylish.

• Brohoof 5

Rarity laying on the warm green fresh simmer grass <3<3 Relaxing listening the happy sound on the running water on the small river<3 Water is crystal clear, you can almost see the little silver like fish there swimming around=)  Gentle breeze waving the hair of the laying beauty on the ground, shaking the leaves of the tall old trees <3

Rarity closing her cutesy tiny eyes <3 laying her pretty head on the grass<3 =)  Feeling the soft grass smiling=) feeling happy=)

rarisnooze_by_fuzzyfox11-d7nphpa.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Rarity feeling the lovely scent of this beautiful flower<3 A rare flower, rare like Rarity herself, beautiful gentle delicate. Turning the heads of the ponies who walk past her, they just have to take another look<3

flower_by_mewball-d5agbx2.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Imagine if they made a movie about Rarity! :D

Her character definitely has a potential for her own movie, starting from Ponyville and following her journey to the top of the fashion world and industry. Would make a good movie imo<3post-28950-0-62011400-1421858102.png

chevalin_magazine_by_steffy_beff-d61evs9

• Brohoof 7

3 MORE PAGES! 3 MORE PAGES! 3 MORE PAGES! :D :D

mlp_fim___spike_and_rarity_by_hoodie_sta

I so wanna be spike. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Her character definitely has a potential for her own movie, starting from Ponyville and following her journey to the top of the fashion world and industry. Would make a good movie imo<3

chevalin_magazine_by_steffy_beff-d61evs9

My OC owns that very magazine among many others about Rarity. :proud:

• Brohoof 7

Her character definitely has a potential for her own movie, starting from Ponyville and following her journey to the top of the fashion world and industry. Would make a good movie imo<3

sig-3862409.chevalin_magazine_by_steffy_

I wish they would do it, but if anypony got a movie to herself, it would be Twilight. Rarity would definitely not get a movie. She's with Applejack at the bottom.

• Brohoof 4

Rarity needs a FABULOUS flower garden this year around Carousel Boutique, so she grabs her cutsie summer hat, and the lovely hoofwarmers so her tiny gentle hooves wont get dirty when planting the pretty lovely flowers.

bronycon_print__rarity_by_siansaar-d51ji

and of course Twilight lend her some of the gardening books so she can get her garden to its brightest shine <3<3

• Brohoof 5

Rarity needs a FABULOUS flower garden this year around Carousel Boutique, so she grabs her cutsie summer hat, and the lovely hoofwarmers so her tiny gentle hooves wont get dirty when planting the pretty lovely flowers.

bronycon_print__rarity_by_siansaar-d51ji

and of course Twilight lend her some of the gardening books so she can get her garden to its brightest shine <3<3

If Rarity is successfully able to grow a garden, that would make her an Earthicorn. (Earth Pony + Unicorn) since only Earth Ponies can grow stuff.

That's not a bad thing. That would actually be awesome! 

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/262734/raritys-secret

• Brohoof 6

Morning time in Ponyville =)=)=)=)=) Rarity has invited AJ to this lovely breakfast on this green blooming meadow full of the pretty flowers and green soft grass =)<3 Still morning mist in the air, it is completely quiet only some early birds awoken and slow cold breeze hitting the leafs of the trees <3 Rarity sets the table ready for the guest Applejack =)<3 and the lovely time can begin<3

at_breakfast_by_rom_art-d57h02c.png

• Brohoof 7