Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

The best way to find something in my crazily wild imagination is to not have the material I need to put it out there. I don't have any way to draw, and I have so many ideas of what to draw. I wrote them down, so hopefully I will remember them. :D One of them involves Rarity. I'm also working on a Rarity fanfiction. (The drawing involving Rarity is part of it.) The fanfiction is something I can work on, though. 

• Brohoof 6

Sweetie Belle finished the new drawing of the best sister ever<3

sig-3854419.sisters_by_anggrc-d61siba.pn

Lovely flowing hair elegant beautiful, gorgeous. SO soft silken gentle touch of wind, refreshing

sig-3854419.rarity_transfer_design_by_sh

post-28950-0-94793300-1434434304_thumb.png

Rarity taking a relaxing warm milk bath, to clear out her head of the many pony dresses and the stress of the tight deadlines that are closing in.<3  Pampering herself she adds the little rose leafs in the bath to help her feel more luxorious.

Nothing is bothering her she feels the warmth of the liquid milk on her pony body pleasing her senses, it is time to close the pony eyes, forget the other thing have some quality time. She deserves this moment, working so hard on the behalf of the ponies around her<3

• Brohoof 5

I organized my Rarity folder! I had tons of pictures of her, so organization was needed. 

I gave up on that when I saw that I had so many different folders all over in my computer with tons of subfolders filled with Rarity stuff. And the names arent very creative either :pout:

post-28950-0-48783400-1434439424.png

post-28950-0-03067200-1434439427.png

post-28950-0-54529900-1434439427.png

TRUTH IS HERE

TWILIGHT IS RARITYS BIGGEST FAN!

• Brohoof 5

I gave up on that when I saw that I had so many different folders all over in my computer with tons of subfolders filled with Rarity stuff. And the names arent very creative either :pout:

attachicon.gifrara.PNG

attachicon.gifrara2.PNG

attachicon.gifrara3.PNG

TRUTH IS HERE

TWILIGHT IS RARITYS BIGGEST FAN!

I said Rarity a LOT more than Twilight did. In fact, I said Rarity way more than 242 times. :D 

• Brohoof 5

Quite beautiful song

Rarity resting on the morning in the forest<3  Still the mist in the air, mysterious soft atmosphere, slow gentle breeze of wind. Beautiful little river ripples near breaking the silence of the morning, little critters still sleeping <3. Birds quiet. A peaceful lovely, rare moment to have<3

rarity__old_practice_sketch_by_koveliana

Rarity being happy after buying the two of the delicious packets of her favorite, the yummy tasty chocolate <3<3 She will enjoy the sweeties this evening to pamper and reward herself with this lovely taste of the chocolate after finishing the many dresses the ponies asked from her =)<3

preparations_by_malwinters-d80segk.png

Because :pout: Three jewels<3 

diamonds_by_aleximusprime-d5qz9tx.png

Love her tail<3<3

• Brohoof 4

medium.jpeg

Rarity and the ponyosa of IDW artist Jen Blake. :rarity:

BTW I talk to her via DM on twitter and she is unabashedly a major diamond butt fan 

• Brohoof 7

Even though Luna has Raritys mane in here, something in Rarity still makes Lunas mane on Rarity the better fit for the two ponies here in my eye <3

hair_swap_by_alasou-d7taej7.png

I guess it's because Raritys coat, white clean bright and darker hair kinda balances it and fits in better in my  eye, Lunas color scheme bit too dark in my eye =)

• Brohoof 7

I'm writing a MLP Littlest Pet Shop crossover where Rarity is sent to the world of Littlest Pet Shop by the cutie map. She helps Blythe design outfits for the pets. I never wrote a crossover before. My only problems right now is sunil's outfit and how to do the pet sounds. I would imagine Rarity can't understand them since she doesn't understand pets in this world. I just don't want to be too repetitive. I shouldn't really write it since I don't know much about fashion, though. I'm still going to. It's not like I have a reputation of writing good fanfictions. 

• Brohoof 5

I know G3 is very unpopular, but still. Both are voiced by the same person and are very similar. Rainbow Dash is just a lot more annoying and obsessed with Rainbows. 

attachicon.gifrarity_meets_g3_rainbow_dash_by_hampshireukbrony-d5rsazl.png

When I took a deeper look into the earlier generations I saw that they have have the good story elements in them, though the characters and the characterization could have used bit more depth and refining, i think 

rare_by_keyfeathers-d60va33.jpg

• Brohoof 8

When I took a deeper look into the earlier generations I saw that they have have the good story elements in them, though the characters and the characterization could have used bit more depth and refining, i think 

rare_by_keyfeathers-d60va33.jpg

I am actually a fan of previous generations. In Pony Tales, Melody is the pony who is compared with Rarity. Most people only go by the obvious personalities. I personally think Bon Bon is closer to Rarity. Loves attention, makes stuff for others (food instead of dresses) binge when upset (Bon Bon binges a lot, though) loves fashion. 

• Brohoof 5

It's been a while, Rarity fan club...

378977__safe_solo_rarity_alternate+hairs

But your still just as perfect since last I was here! :D

argument_by_otakuap-d8wjnl3.jpg

Rarity doesn't like apples! post-30925-0-02156600-1434489638.png

• Brohoof 7

DON'T SAY THAT!  How could my favorite pony hate apples? It's terrible.  :( I'm sure Rarity loves apples.  

Well, I don't think I've ever seen her eating an apple... coincidence? post-30925-0-65809500-1434490206.png

• Brohoof 4

Because, Ducktales my childhood, favorite comics. Scrooge was always my favorite :grin2:  

full.png

=)

Win! Win for all the people ever to be born!!!

Also, more comic art commissions. 

918329__safe_rarity_traditional+art_arti

• Brohoof 7