Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Supossedly the next episode is one of hers. She has three dedicated eps this season.

Can't wait for the episodes YAYAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) post-28950-0-14109500-1421857887.png

So happy to see Rarity on the spotlight again =)

rarity__s_diamonds_by_chao_illustrations

• Brohoof 3

And here is a picture of Rari...wait a minute, IMPOSTER!!!!

twilight_with_rarity__s_manestyle_by_141Still, at least Rarity seems happy enough with it  :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Twilight needs a makeover!!!!! =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

I think it should just be accepted that if you set hoof into Carousel Boutique that you are running the risk of a spontaneous makeover

post-34172-0-39813000-1436813372_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hello everyone it's been a long long time since i've been on. Truth be told I've been going through a long rough couple of months, specifically bullying and abuse at my job. I had forgotten all the things that made me happy, mlp included.(I finally found another job and I only have two days left where I'm at)  Long story short, it wasn't till today when I saw a little Rarity plushie (which I bought) that I remembered how much I loved the show, Missed the joy from it and the amazing community here.

:D

• Brohoof 5

Hello everyone it's been a long long time since i've been on. Truth be told I've been going through a long rough couple of months, specifically bullying and abuse at my job. I had forgotten all the things that made me happy, mlp included.(I finally found another job and I only have two days left where I'm at)  Long story short, it wasn't till today when I saw a little Rarity plushie (which I bought) that I remembered how much I loved the show, Missed the joy from it and the amazing community here.

:D

OOh long time no see my friend =)=)=)=)<3 welcome back =)=)=)=)=)=) it's good to see you =)=)=)=)=)=) My Rarity plushie says hello to yours :D =)=)=)=)=)

post-28950-0-11293500-1434905592_thumb.jpg

fafa0f6e60f8e99e48ea3c66f96ea533-d5q5nu2
  • Brohoof 5

OOh long time no see my friend =)=)=)=)<3 welcome back =)=)=)=)=)=) it's good to see you =)=)=)=)=)=) My Rarity plushie says hello to yours :D =)=)=)=)=)

fafa0f6e60f8e99e48ea3c66f96ea533-d5q5nu2

Nice to see you again as well :D  Aww mine says hello as well, I would post a picture but my cellphone has died XD 

• Brohoof 2

Nice to see you again as well :D  Aww mine says hello as well, I would post a picture but my cellphone has died XD 

Rarity plushies are so happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I love to hug her and be happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

rarity_poneh_by_annie_aya-d7yc8et.png

• Brohoof 4

Omg so adorable 

This ones kind of huge so I put it in a spoiler

Made by Silver-soldier

Kirby Rarity <3 So adorable.

rSDSS3J.png

Rarity as Kirby? MY DREAM COME TRUE!<3

Also, have some random silly filly Rarity people:

rarity_is_a_silly_f_ckin_pony_by_mcshelb

Its the truth =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

sig-3934413.img-2868131-2-432731__rainbo

We seriously need a episode with Rarity and Rainbow Dash. I think a dynamic between them would be more interesting than Rarity and Applejack mainly because Rainbow Dash is actually a tomboy and quite different from Rarity.

I don't know, it would be interesting to see the actual speed demon tomboy here and the lovely diva interact for once with their own episode together:

rainbow_dash_and_rarity_by_rolin11-d5u0u

Could be about Rainbow Dash learning to be more feminine possibly.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Omg so adorable 

This ones kind of huge so I put it in a spoiler

Made by Silver-soldier

Kirby Rarity <3 So adorable.

aww<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 looking so cute and prettyy =)=)=)=)=)=)<3

I'm loving tiny things =)=)=)=)=)=)=) This is my favorite figurine of  all =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

post-28950-0-65588700-1434905608_thumb.jpg

We seriously need a episode with Rarity and Rainbow Dash. I think a dynamic between them would be more interesting than Rarity and Applejack mainly because Rainbow Dash is actually a tomboy and quite different from Rarity.  

I agree with it would make an interesting episode  I think =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

223130__safe_rainbow-dash_rarity_animate

its perfect!!!!

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 5

I'm loving tiny things =)=)=)=)=)=)=) This is my favorite figurine of  all =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

its perfect!!!!

Same here XD I'm hoping to eventually get a small Rarity plushie keychain for my keys.

Rarity as Kirby? MY DREAM COME TRUE!<3

Also, have some random silly filly Rarity people:

sig-3934441.rarity_is_a_silly_f_ckin_pon

I don't know, it would be interesting to see the actual speed demon tomboy here and the lovely diva interact for once with their own episode together:

sig-3934441.rainbow_dash_and_rarity_by_r

Could be about Rainbow Dash learning to be more feminine possibly.

Right XD Had to post it as soon as I came across it

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

its perfect!!!!

I have two toy ponies my parents bought my little sister and me for the last day of school before my summer started and my first day of summer vacation.

My sister opened her's and got a Twilight.

I got a random one called Sugar Grape.

I like to call Sugar Grape RariDash because she looks like a mix between Rarity and Rainbow Dash.

The picture looks bad though because my bedroom light is covered by some white curtains right now. Which my iPad didn't like. :P

RariDash/Sugar Grape with Twilight :3 :

post-32807-0-99820800-1436818306_thumb.jpg

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear
  • Brohoof 5

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="ooBrony" data-cid="3934468" data-time="1436817739">ooBrony, on 13 Jul 2015 - 1:02 PM, said:<p>aww<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="ooBrony" data-cid="3934468" data-time="1436817739">ooBrony, on 13 Jul 2015 - 1:02 PM, said:<p>awwI have two toy ponies my parents bought my little sister and me for the last day of school before my summer started and my first day of summer vacation.My sister opened her's and got a Twilight.I got a random one called Sugar Grape.I like to call Sugar Grape RariDash because she looks like a mix between Rarity and Rainbow Dash.The picture looks bad though because my bedroom light is covered by some white curtains right now. Which my iPad didn't like. :PRariDash/Sugar Grape with Twilight :3 :

OOH THE PONY LOOK AWESOME =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 I had the other  figure too who was the vinyl figure funko=)=)=)

she is bigger =)=)=)=)=)

post-28950-0-11260200-1434905597_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 5

OOH THE PONY LOOK AWESOME =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 I had the other  figure too who was the vinyl figure funko=)=)=)

she is bigger =)=)=)=)=)

She looks more like the show. Mostly the mane. :D

Same here XD I'm hoping to eventually get a small Rarity plushie keychain for my keys.

Right XD Had to post it as soon as I came across it

Agreed. XD

rarity_kirby_by_jrk08004-d4r4xtq.png

• Brohoof 5

Rarity with flower rose white dress cute hair =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

can_you_feel_my_fabulousity__by_moonligh

@,

Liking your Radiance avatar =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Radiance one of my favorite costumes of Rarity =)=)=)=)=) YAYA =)=)=)=)=)=) 

you_have_a_cape_by_mrasianhappydude-d6za

• Brohoof 5

Rarity with flower rose white dress cute hair =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

can_you_feel_my_fabulousity__by_moonligh

@,

Liking your Radiance avatar =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Radiance one of my favorite costumes of Rarity =)=)=)=)=) YAYA =)=)=)=)=)=) 

you_have_a_cape_by_mrasianhappydude-d6za

Thank you and Same here. She looks amazing in that costume. 

She looks more like the show. Mostly the mane. :D

Agreed. XD

rarity_kirby_by_jrk08004-d4r4xtq.png

Omg that one is even cuter XD

• Brohoof 3

Oh Rarity, how can we be afraid of YOU?! :D

I like so much the style of the art of DANMAKUMAN =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) looking sooo cute =)=)=)

does my favorite Equestria Girls style Rarity =)=)=)=)

posing_by_danmakuman-d7hhebs.png

• Brohoof 4