Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

My dad took my little sister me to buy some blind bag MLP toys and we looked through the bags. We got the best ponies of the Mane Rarity and Pinkie Pie and here's me holding Rarity:

OOH SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) YAY!!!!!!!!

Rarity is happy too YAY!

rarity_walking_by_northwestcore-d5c9qyb.

Rarity visiting the art gallery looking the beautiful pony art of paintings =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) happy feeling she has =)=)=)<3

artsy_rarity_by_potterponies-d5e66al.png

Rarity looking lovely winking eye shiny hair =)=)=)=)=) cute tail pretty =)<3

rarity_by_kuro_tsuki24-d4ly2jb.png

Rarity wearing her hair in cute way =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

rarity_hs_by_mrsmiles14-d5abx95.jpg

Rarity finding the huge jewel shiny diamond crystal gem =) near the high steep cliff=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

rarity__s_delight_by_shamanguli-d5euywm.

• Brohoof 5

She is a one pony army  :o

rarity_by_kirikd-d42950e.png

Because fabulosity...fabulosity never changes!

• Brohoof 4

*Insert deep, intelligent and witty signature here*

Ja7HCEX.png?1

Just a litte snip bit story.

Rarity hummed as she moved the brush through her sister tangled mane.  Sweetie makes litte yips whenver one of the knots was tugged and loosened.

Rarity sighed shaking her head. "How did you ever get your mane in such a mess?"

Sweetie blushed her ears at her side. "Was just trying to style it like you do, I guess i'm not much of a buiety queen," she said yipping as another knot is loosened.

"It's okay Sweetie Belle, things like this take time."  Once her mane was all straighten up she tied a bow to the back braiding it up all cute like. "Daww."

Sweetie looked finding it silly looking but hugged her sister anyway. "Thanks"

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I think this song is the perfect one for Rarity:

It's called World is Mine by Hatsune Miku (if you know what Vocaloid is then you're awesome!) And when you think of Rarity's personality and the way she behaves, especially around stallions or if she desires something, then this song just matches her oh-so perfectly. Especially as Princess Planiumn in Hearths Warming Eve.

Well, then again Rarity in general is perfect. :proud:

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear
  • Brohoof 4

sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-30029.sig-30029.post-8308-0-07031700-1437941128.png

Fandoms: MLP:FIM, 5 Nights At Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Vocaloid/UTAU, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Creepypasta, Littlest Pet Shop, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Adventure Time, and many more.

Overall favorite fictional character is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls.

Rarity and Fluttershy the friend ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) having good time at the pool relaxing and pampering themselves =)=)=)=) They share good friend relationship =)<3 Would love to see episodes where they interact =)=)=)=)

rarity_and_fluttershy_by_flutteriot-d91l

Painting of Rarity the happy pony =) 

rarity__mini_canvas__by_onyrica-d5n31vo.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Rarity needs more love! This is for you, Rarity!!  :D

200_s.gifrarity_eyes_by_iks83-d4kykzg.gifrarity_rocks__by_blackgryph0n-d5er37r.gi82031%20-%20animated%20gif%20Hubble%20ra                                       The last one I just had to post; she is so funny!!tumblr_m5q3m21M0f1rskeexo1_1280.gif       Rarity's snuggles are the most valuable. 

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 4