Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Yeah, this one works, but I think it's only temporary, because when I go back to older pages, I am unable to see many of those pictures.

So adorable <3, where do y'all find all this wonderful adorable Flutters art xD? 

I suck at it, but then again, i guess I don't really look for it that often, i'm usually to busy, so having others look it up for me here is quite useful xD.

I find most of my pictures on Derpibooru or Deviantart. Deviant art I can spend hours finding and faving Fluttershy art.

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, this one works, but I think it's only temporary, because when I go back to older pages, I am unable to see many of those pictures.

So adorable <3, where do y'all find all this wonderful adorable Flutters art xD? 

I suck at it, but then again, i guess I don't really look for it that often, i'm usually to busy, so having others look it up for me here is quite useful xD.

Deviantart, Google images, random MLP threads (I currently have a very awesome one I might share sometime in the future... I just want to keep it safe for me till I get all the art I want out of it for posts lol, people tend to outpost me otherwise :P ) as well as a really good friend... @Pinkamena-Pills is a very good friend of mine who makes the Eternal Joy posts on the Pinkie Pie FC thread, & my CELESTIA he is good at finding art

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 3

Gyah! You guys are posting on this thread faster than Cancer! I just got 55 notifs after being inactive for 10 hours.  :(

But, now that i'm here, time for some more Flutterspam.

I'll admit it, the Japanese voices make her sound 10x cuter.  :wub:

cute_fluttershy_by_jennieoo-d5jbp5v.png

desert_fluttershy_by_trotsworth-d4uufa3.

lt__fluttershy__the_element_of_kindness_

The nurse has arrived.

• Brohoof 4

Their loss! Trust me, when I was an anti-brony I had know idea what I was missing out on!

attachicon.gifCuddleShy03.jpeg

attachicon.gifFluttershy109.png

attachicon.gifCuddleShy07.png

I was a hater for gens 1-3. I, at first, refused to have anything to do with Gen 4. Though my furry mistress's obsession with it made me say 'What the hell, I'll see what all the fuss is about.' I started looking at pony pics some and then decided to give the first episode a try. I was addicted as soon as the first season ended.

• Brohoof 2

I was a hater for gens 1-3. I, at first, refused to have anything to do with Gen 4. Though my furry mistress's obsession with it made me say 'What the hell, I'll see what all the fuss is about.' I started looking at pony pics some and then decided to give the first episode a try. I was addicted as soon as the first season ended.

Mine, oddly enough, was Cupcakes (I like a good Creepy Pasta from time to time, sue me!) & I found Princess Molestia hilarious... After that, I slowly got more & more curious about the fandom which led to the show which led to... Well me talking to you right now! :lol:

I don't have anything for Mistress FlutterShy... And I don't think I would be able to post it anyways... So here is some more cute stuff;

post-27099-0-48732900-1409544872_thumb.png

post-27099-0-81576900-1409544878_thumb.png

post-27099-0-52636200-1409544884_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Mine, oddly enough, was Cupcakes (I like a good Creepy Pasta from time to time, sue me!) & I found Princess Molestia hilarious... After that, I slowly got more & more curious about the fandom which led to the show which led to... Well me talking to you right now! :lol:

I don't have anything for Mistress FlutterShy... And I don't think I would be able to post it anyways... So here is some more cute stuff;

attachicon.gifFluttershy48.png

attachicon.gifFluttershy49.png

attachicon.gifCuddleShy01.png

Hehehehe~ Well I'm happy you're here. Heck I'm happy to be here. Princess Molestia was a great Fan-Fic in it's own right and the Tumbler was very funny. All those sexual innuendos. :lol:  I also would love to snuggle Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Hehehehe~ Well I'm happy you're here. Heck I'm happy to be here. Princess Molestia was a great Fan-Fic in it's own right and the Tumbler was very funny. All those sexual innuendos. :lol:  I also would love to snuggle Fluttershy.

Aw thank you...  :blush: I am glad to be here, being a total fanboy for my ponies & making such wonderful friends with wonderful people... I sometimes do feel bad about the Cupcakes & Molestia things (especially the former, since I am friends with a person who loves Pinkamena but not the Cupcakes style of her), but it is all worth it to be a part of this fandom...  :blush:

And who wouldn't want to snuggle her!?

post-27099-0-75911100-1409545434_thumb.png

post-27099-0-35927600-1409545445_thumb.png

And here, you can both have a pillow;

post-27099-0-13475000-1409545449_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Gyah! You guys are posting on this thread faster than Cancer! I just got 55 notifs after being inactive for 10 hours.   :(

Lol sorry there dude, didn't even see your post. Just trying to show my appreciation for Best Mane 6 (I don't say Best Pony cause I have a tie... Plus I don't want to get in an argument, so I tend to just pretend there are no favorites when really I have double...)

Everything after this is spoilered because it started to get really long and ramble-y... So so so sorry...

Omg that voice... I have to rewatch every episode now with that voice, oh my god it is so cute! Not to mention I am a huge Japanese culturist, so the fact I haven't watched them in Japanese is a bit embarrassing... Though of course I don't want to turn into a weeaboo, cause I know the Japanese actually aren't too big of fans of them... Anyways... Such a cute voice, can't decide which I like more... Though "LOVE ME!" does certainly beat out "Stop running AWAY!" by far... Though that really isn't Ms. Choco Rei-Chan's fault...

More art of the arts! And since we are talking about Japanese Flutters...

Art;

Firstly, this is officially my new wallpaper (anyone know what it says?);

post-27099-0-95151800-1409565761_thumb.jpg

Secondly, anyone seen Lucky Star or... Whatever the hell the cat is from;

post-27099-0-09932000-1409565788.png

Lastly, I retract my earlier statement: I have TWO new wallpapers;

post-27099-0-71972800-1409565983_thumb.png

Wait a minute... Where the HELL did her wings go in that last picture!?

2nd and 3rd Edits;

Second edit... Looks like that isn't the official VA. The real VA is;

Emiri Katō

post-27099-0-21919000-1409566359.jpg

I must go find her real voice!

Third and (hopefully) last edit! Found a clip of Emiri doing the voice;

Pretty spot on, actually... Now watch & wait, I'll have made some stupid mistake after looking up all this stuff now, won't I? :(

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 4