Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

All the reasons why we love her.

But share your feelings!

We all want to share our love for our adorable yellow pony <3

in my book she is an A ranked character on how well she is and how she stands up for her friends without ever realizing the danger shes in she is very well written and i loved the episode when she acted the oppsiite of how she is i would love to see that again later in the series .

Fan art, eh? I'll dig up something old and icky, done by me personally: attachicon.gifFluttershy R.png Should draw more of her... I will when I get throw my huge ass stack of things I need to draw.

these are both really kool 

I hope we can get more fluttershy spotlights on this next season.

I'm hoping for this too. I really wanna know more about her background as she's one of the ones we don't know anything about her background/upbringing other than that she went to a flight school in Cloudsdale with Dashie.

We've met a ton of AJ's and Pinkie's family...and I've kinda grown tired of it...I wanna see other ponies backgrounds and their possible family.

• Brohoof 1

I'm hoping for this too. I really wanna know more about her background as she's one of the ones we don't know anything about her background/upbringing other than that she went to a flight school in Cloudsdale with Dashie.

We've met a ton of AJ's and Pinkie's family...and I've kinda grown tired of it...I wanna see other ponies backgrounds and their possible family.

I think most of us do, but I always wanted to see fluttershy's birthday was as well.

Trust me. You're not the only one. I remembered hearing from somewhere that last season was supposed to be introducing us to her brother and we all know how that turned out. C'mon Hasbro. Give Flutters a chance. Let her have her day in the sun.

Flutter and Angel seemed to of swapped bodies. Shy seems to be enjoying it. but Angel seems to think otherwise..Off screen, Twilight laughing at Angels unamused look. :blush:

post-16340-0-47529900-1457925264_thumb.png

Enjoy some shyabetes.

post-16340-0-69562800-1457925418_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-09232600-1457925423_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-99189700-1457925413_thumb.png

Edited by Flutter Baby <3
  • Brohoof 4

ultimate cuteness forr a ponysig-4423618.sig-4423602.staring_flutters

OMG!!!!!!!! My heart just exploded twice from this picture. It's cuteness overload. Prepare yourselves for extreme "shyabetes", people. I'm definitely saving this picture so that I can look at it everyday.

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 1

Good night Fluttershy =^.^=

Aww. She looks soo calm and peaceful like that. I'd love to be there with her but at the same time I wouldn't want to disturb her rest. You know the old saying about "sleeping ponies".

• Brohoof 2