Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

This is just exactly how I feel. You just put it better together. ;)

Same here. Fluttershy means so much to me. She's more than "just a character" to me. I just feel so connected with her, in certain ways.I guess that's why I'm such a big fan of her, we have so much in common. Yet, at the same time, we have differences, so it contrasts with her character. I've got a ather deep connection with her.AS soon as i seenher on screen in Dragonshy, I instantly fell in love with her, not only as a character,but as a pony as well. Not to mention, but she's the most adorable pony. She's also rather mysterious, which I hope they elaborate on in Season 5.Which I also love about her.Right down to her butterfly butt.:squee:

I can safely say, I've NEVER felt this deep of passion for any character, ever, in a TV show. This is a first for me.

• Brohoof 3

I have no friends. I'm always alone. I barely talk (only when must). People make fun of me and that depresses me even more. I don't want to be near people or in big groups.

That is what it used to be before I saw Fluttershy. She always makes me smile and gives me more courage to keep going forward. And when I see that she can overcome her fears I feel stronger inside.

And now I have few friends. Im still alone most of the time. I can talk more freely. When people make fun of me I don't care.

That is improvement and that's why my love over fluttershy has increased over time.

• Brohoof 2

I have no friends. I'm always alone. I barely talk (only when must). People make fun of me and that depresses me even more. I don't want to be near people or in big groups.

That is what it used to be before I saw Fluttershy. She always makes me smile and gives me more courage to keep going forward. And when I see that she can overcome her fears I feel stronger inside.

And now I have few friends. Im still alone most of the time. I can talk more freely. When people make fun of me I don't care.

That is improvement and that's why my love over fluttershy has increased over time.

You remind me of myself. I have been in the same predicament before, and still am. 

• Brohoof 2

How long can you stare at this picture before you go aww.

Tell us in the posts below :lol:  :muffins: 

Not even a second, Flutters is too cute to not "Aww" over, it is an impossibility, and I don't see how anyone couldn't "aww".

• Brohoof 3

Well since everyone else is doing it, might as as well explain why I love Fluttershy so much

Fluttershy wasn't originally my favorite pony. It was Rainbow Dash, ironic she is now my least favorite. But after watching the show more and more, I realized that Fluttershy was my favorite. I can relate to her so well, much like a lot of you guys do too. I have issues conversing with people in real life and I struggle with anxiety on a daily basis. I get extremely worked up when I have to anticipate going to some sort of social event or even just going out in general, so I can relate to Fluttershy in that way.

She is quiet and timid most of the time, but she is the bravest of them all when she absolutely needs to be. I'd like to think I'm kind of the same way. Episodes like Dragonshy and Stare Master are proof of this. If someone is hurting her friends, she is gonna unleash hell. That's another thing, she cares more about other ponies than herself, which is something that I really respect.

Fluttershy has a love for animals, and so do I. I honestly prefer hanging out with my dog to hanging out with people. I'm also considering a career in Environmental Science.

Also, the element of Kindness is the most important element of Harmony in my opinion.

Not to mention the fact that she is the most adorable thing in the universe.  :squee:

• Brohoof 5

It would be so happy if I saw Fluttershy walking around the local Nature Park around where I live. I would just be so elated.

The problem would be managing to approach her without her running away.  I wonder how she would react to someone quietly singing "There's music in the treetops, and there's music in the vale..."

• Brohoof 1

The problem would be managing to approach her without her running away.  I wonder how she would react to someone quietly singing "There's music in the treetops, and there's music in the vale..."

Well, I'd approach her slowly, or have her come to me at her own pace. I wouldn't rush to her side necessarily, due to her noteable timid nature. Talking gentally will help too.

• Brohoof 1

I love Fluttershy. She's my favorite character on the show. I got this original piece at BronyCon, signed my the artists. ;) I just love it so much. :)

post-28977-0-34214000-1408507587_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I've been getting so many pictures lately, I've been losing track of which ones I've put up here and what I haven't. Sorry If I re-upload a double up, or one that you put up. (Take it as a compliment). :squee:

1367796352091.png8oRtUHtQG8E.jpg

rurouni_fluttershy_by_velglorth-d4gexq6.fluttershy_bat_by_kyodashiro-d70cl72.png

my-little-pony-Fluttershy-mlp-art-mane-6

• Brohoof 7

I've been getting so many pictures lately, I've been losing track of which ones I've put up here and what I haven't. Sorry If I re-upload a double up, or one that you put up. (Take it as a compliment). :squee:

img-3002295-1-1367796352091.pngimg-3002295-2-8oRtUHtQG8E.jpg

img-3002295-3-rurouni_fluttershy_by_velgimg-3002295-4-fluttershy_bat_by_kyodashi

img-3002295-5-my-little-pony-Fluttershy-

Out of all of those. I think I like the Japanese Warrior Fluttershy the most. She would be a great Japanese Warrior or maybe a Kabuki Girl. I love and respect Japan's kind of spirituality and it would work well for the animal loving Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 4

Found a pic of Flutters and Sea Breeze.  :P

img-3010840-1-large.png

Gifs make everything better.

img-3010688-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

I can't see it for some reason.  :(

I can't see a lot of the pictures on this page now, whats going on? Is anyone else having this problem? Even my own picture that I just posted keeps breaking.  :(

Edited by Hovershy
  • Brohoof 1