Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Slice Of New Life

Pulcinella

Rocket and Sam smiles and hug Luna back. Sam held back thoughts of rocket cheating on her with the princess, she wanted to be happy for them right now instead of upset.

Aloe smiled "yes I did make breakfast for both of us, I figured you would like that" she said with a giggle

Rocket and Sam smiles and hug Luna back. Sam held back thoughts of rocket cheating on her with the princess, she wanted to be happy for them right now instead of upset.

Aloe smiled "yes I did make breakfast for both of us, I figured you would like that" she said with a giggle

luna smiles "sam. thank you." she smiles and hugs sam more "keep rocket safe. he is a special one."

rory hugs amy "amy.. who will our child be named after?"

Apollo raised an eyebrow.

"Breakfast? Did...did you make us...as in me and you breakfast?" Apollo asks, holding his emotions back.

Lorcan watches Rainbow Dash shake her plot, blushing in response. He held his nose as it began to bleed a bit.

"So hot!" He yells.

Zefira  jumped back in surprise as Celestia herself stood next to her.

"P-princess! What are you doing here? And what do you mean, theif?"

rainbow dash giggles "wow. somepony is really excited to see me" she blushed "i love you so much"

celestia looks at her "you dont think i know? i know you stole items from ponies and sold them to get weapons!"

Apollo hugs Aloe as a tear rolls down his muzzle.
"I love you, Aloe...I really do..you complete this war torned stallion." He says.
Apollo kisses Aloe on the cheek and smiles.

rainbow dash giggles "wow. somepony is really excited to see me" she blushed "i love you so much"

Lorcan chuckles and stuffs a napkin piece in his nose.
"I can't help it, you are a goddess flying amongst us mortals."

celestia looks at her "you dont think i know? i know you stole items from ponies and sold them to get weapons!"

"But....but...I did it so I could kill bad guys and make an honest living." Zefira says, lowering her ears. 

luna smiles "sam. thank you." she smiles and hugs sam more "keep rocket safe. he is a special one."

rory hugs amy "amy.. who will our child be named after?"

Sam smiles, "hey, your going to be the one hes around now.. keep him safe for me" she says

Rocket smiles, "dont worry sam, ill be fine

Amy shrugs, "i really dont know hun"

"I love you, Aloe...I really do..you complete this war torned stallion." He says.

"But....but...I did it so I could kill bad guys and make an honest living." Zefira says, lowering her ears. 

ALoe smiles, "aw i love you too, your making me blush" she says, flattered at what apollo said to her

Sam smiles, "hey, your going to be the one hes around now.. keep him safe for me" she says

ALoe smiles, "aw i love you too, your making me blush" she says, flattered at what apollo said to her

luna giggles "Well. he can stay with you if you want him to"

rory smiles "well. i am sure we can think of something later on."

hank is sitting outside sighing

rainbow dash giggles "well. everypony is equal."

celestia glares "then why didnt you join the royal guards?" 

"Come on then, lets not let your food get cold, sweety." Apollo says as he clears his throat.

luna giggles "Well. he can stay with you if you want him to"

rory smiles "well. i am sure we can think of something later on."

hank is sitting outside sighing

rainbow dash giggles "well. everypony is equal."

celestia glares "then why didnt you join the royal guards?" 

"You are so modest, Rainbow." Lorcan blows Rainbow a kiss and laughs.

"Not to mention you are a good cook."

Zefira sighs and rolls her eyes.

"They don't accept mares. Besides, my way is better. Now if we are done, I need to attend to some business." 

Sam looks at rocket "it's his desicion"

Rocket looks nervous "great... Turn it on me" he says

Amy nods in agreement "yea, we'll figure it out"

Aloe nods, "yea, I'm sure you'll like it"

Lotus woke up, wondering what was going on in the shop, she smelt smoke and was worried about a fire In the house.

In the kitchen, aloe had forgot to take good out of the oven... The oven was now in fire

(Plot twiiiist!)

Rainbow dash giggles "I am a good cook" she brings the mac and cheese to him and giggles

Celestia glares "you stole gold and sold them. Tell me the truth. And you will have to repay all the ones you stole from."

Luna giggles "you can stay with your wife rocket. I don't want sam to hate me.'

Rory hugs her "I love you"

Aloe nods, "yea, I'm sure you'll like it" Lotus woke up, wondering what was going on in the shop, she smelt smoke and was worried about a fire In the house. In the kitchen, aloe had forgot to take good out of the oven... The oven was now in fire

Apollo smiles at Aloe as he trots out of the room. He sniffs the one more time to get the sweet aroma of Aloe's home cooking in his nose, but smelled something a little different.
"FIRE" He calls out.
Apollo gallops to the kitchen and spots the oven up in flames.

Rainbow dash giggles "I am a good cook" she brings the mac and cheese to him and giggles

As soon as Rainbow set the food down, Lorcan pulls her into a deep kiss, holding Rainbow Dash in his forelegs.
"You are also a good mate"

Celestia glares "you stole gold and sold them. Tell me the truth. And you will have to repay all the ones you stole from."

Zefira rolls here eyes again and pulls out a smoke bomb.
"Get with the times, princess. Theres no such thing as making an honest living. So what I stole from ponies? No skin off my back. Good luck trying to collect from me." Zefira throws her smoke bomb to the ground and takes off.

Sam giggles "no, a good guard will be in canterlot at her side."

Rocket laughs "well nothing says I have to choose right?"

Amy smiles "I love you too"

Aloe rushes downstairs. She sees the fire and looks horrified. She watches in horror, stunned from the event

Aloe rushes downstairs. She sees the fire and looks horrified. She watches in horror, stunned from the event

luna sighs "well. i dont want to let a family get torn apart."

rory smiles "so. anything you wish to do right now?"

Apollo smiles at Aloe as he trots out of the room. He sniffs the one more time to get the sweet aroma of Aloe's home cooking in his nose, but smelled something a little different.

"FIRE" He calls out.

Apollo gallops to the kitchen and spots the oven up in flames.

As soon as Rainbow set the food down, Lorcan pulls her into a deep kiss, holding Rainbow Dash in his forelegs.

"You are also a good mate"

Zefira rolls here eyes again and pulls out a smoke bomb.

"Get with the times, princess. Theres no such thing as making an honest living. So what I stole from ponies? No skin off my back. Good luck trying to collect from me." Zefira throws her smoke bomb to the ground and takes off.

celestia uses her magic to grab Zefira and bring her back "i guess its the dungeons for you then." she sighs

rainbow dash kisses back "you are also."

Apollo lights up his horn and blasts the oven with ice. The fire dies down, but the oven gets frozen.

"Sorry, i think i overkilled it."

luna sighs "well. i dont want to let a family get torn apart."

rory smiles "so. anything you wish to do right now?"

celestia uses her magic to grab Zefira and bring her back "i guess its the dungeons for you then." she sighs

rainbow dash kisses back "you are also."

Lorcan lets Rainbow Dash go and begins to snack on the food. 

Zefira struggles as she's caught.

"Let me go! You don't know what I've been through. Besides, you think iron bars can hold me!?"

Sam smiles "go for a month, then decide, who knows? Maybe she'll make you a bat" she said with a wink"

Amy Shrugs... "Erm I don't really know right now"

Aloe has tears well up in her eyes "I'm sorry... I should have been more responsible with the oven.. This is all my fualt"

Rainbow dash giggles "somepony sure is hungry."

Celestia smiles "well. I know a much worse way to lock you in."

Luna giggles "why do you want him to be a bat anyways? Anything special that you want?"

Rory smiles "well. Lets cuddle and have some fun. Okay?" He hugs her

Aloe has tears well up in her eyes "I'm sorry... I should have been more responsible with the oven.. This is all my fault"

Apollo trots up to Aloe and hugs her.
"It's ok, we all make mistakes. For what its worth, i would have done the same thing if I had been assigned to cook. Reminds me of my early days in the guards. Wanna hear a story?"

Rainbow dash giggles "somepony sure is hungry." Celestia smiles "well. I know a much worse way to lock you in."

Lorcan laughs and takes another bite of the food.
"I'm a growing colt." He says, sticking his tongue out

Zefira laughs at Celestia.
"Go ahead, do your worst! I will undoubtedly break free! Then, my vigilantism will continue!"

• 2 weeks later...

Sam giggled, "no nothing special, I just think rocket as a bat would be... Cute.... Anyways I have to much to do here, as long as he is back on weekends he is yours for the week" she says.

Amy nods "alright"

Aloe looks up "sure I would love to" she says as she wipes her eyes

Apollo trots up to Aloe and hugs her.

"It's ok, we all make mistakes. For what its worth, i would have done the same thing if I had been assigned to cook. Reminds me of my early days in the guards. Wanna hear a story?"

Lorcan laughs and takes another bite of the food.

"I'm a growing colt." He says, sticking his tongue out

Zefira laughs at Celestia.

"Go ahead, do your worst! I will undoubtedly break free! Then, my vigilantism will continue!"

rainbow dash giggles and nods

celestia smiles as she takes her to the tardis

Sam giggled, "no nothing special, I just think rocket as a bat would be... Cute.... Anyways I have to much to do here, as long as he is back on weekends he is yours for the week" she says.

Amy nods "alright"

luna smiles "you sure sam? well. okay. you can have him on the weekends and fridays." she giggles 

rory smiles "amy. when our kid goes to school.. and they want to see the family.. who will we bring in?"

Apollo smiles and hugs Aloe.
"When i first joined the guards I was put on kitchen duty. I was so full of myself back then. When my commanding officer left the mess hall, me and a few buddies began to play catch with a ball. I had forgotten I had ten casseroles in the oven. About twenty minutes later,  the whole kitchen was on fire. When my C.O. came back the kitchen was scorched and I was on latrine duty for months. Of course, I laugh about it now."

rainbow dash giggles and nods

Lorcan finishes up the food and wipes his mouth on a napkin.
"All done, and might I say a very good meal!"

celestia smiles as she takes her to the tardis

Zefira sighs as she gets dragged along by Celestia.
"Where are you taking me? A new high security prison? Or, by the looks of it, a really small box."

Sam nods "he will be ready tomorrow morning" she says with a smile

Amy shrugs "either you and me or rocket and Sam I guess"

Aloe looks shocked "you burnt 10 casseroles? Wow that's a lot of food to burn" she says, imagining the image of 10 casseroles burning

Sam nods "he will be ready tomorrow morning" she says with a smile

Amy shrugs "either you and me or rocket and Sam I guess"

Aloe looks shocked "you burnt 10 casseroles? Wow that's a lot of food to burn" she says, imagining the image of 10 casseroles burning

luna giggles and nods "sure i cant wait."

rory nods and hugs amy "anything fun you want to do? maybe we can go on vacation." he said

Apollo smiles and hugs Aloe.

"When i first joined the guards I was put on kitchen duty. I was so full of myself back then. When my commanding officer left the mess hall, me and a few buddies began to play catch with a ball. I had forgotten I had ten casseroles in the oven. About twenty minutes later,  the whole kitchen was on fire. When my C.O. came back the kitchen was scorched and I was on latrine duty for months. Of course, I laugh about it now."

Lorcan finishes up the food and wipes his mouth on a napkin.

"All done, and might I say a very good meal!"

Zefira sighs as she gets dragged along by Celestia.

"Where are you taking me? A new high security prison? Or, by the looks of it, a really small box."

rainbow dash smiles "it better have been." she kisses him "wanna make me breakfast?"

celestia smiles "this is my husbands home." she said 

Apollo chuckles and scoots closer to Aloe.
"Yeah, I'm not exactly a good cook. Also being distracted didn't help my situation. We all make these mistakes and its alright because these mistakes make us, well, us."

rainbow dash smiles "it better have been." she kisses him "wanna make me breakfast?"

Lorcan chuckles.
"Of course! You succeed in everything you do," Lorcan winks, "I will be happy to make you breakfast. What would you like?"

"No offense, but you are dating a hobo. I mean, he lives in a box while you live in a castle. Word of advice, stick with living in the castle."

luna giggles and nods "sure i cant wait."

rory nods and hugs amy "anything fun you want to do? maybe we can go on vacation." he said

Rocket smiles, "yea i am too"

Sam laughs

Amy laughs, "maybe we should decide this tomorrow, right now i got to make sure everyone is alright"

"Yeah, I'm not exactly a good cook. Also being distracted didn't help my situation. We all make these mistakes and its alright because these mistakes make us, well, us."

Lorcan chuckles.

"Of course! You succeed in everything you do," Lorcan winks, "I will be happy to make you breakfast. What would you like?"

"No offense, but you are dating a hobo. I mean, he lives in a box while you live in a castle. Word of advice, stick with living in the castle."

Aloe smiles and laughs, "dont worry about cooking, i will always cook for you" she looks at the oven and blushes "itll actually be edible too!"

Rocket smiles, "yea i am too"

Sam laughs

Amy laughs, "maybe we should decide this tomorrow, right now i got to make sure everyone is alright"

Aloe smiles and laughs, "dont worry about cooking, i will always cook for you" she looks at the oven and blushes "itll actually be edible too!"

luna smiles and heads to the tea shop and yawns.

rory smiles and nods "lets go."

Lorcan chuckles.

rainbow dash giggles "well. what can you make?" she nuzzles him.

celestia sighs "my husband isnt a hobo." she said as she uses a key to open the door and she can see how bigger and better it is.

Apollo smiles and kisses Aloe on the head.
"And I will provide for you and make sure you are safe, my dear. Now, shall we go out to eat for breakfast?"

"I can make whatever is in the recipe book and add my own special ingredient."
Lorcan chuckles and kisses Rainbow's nose.

celestia sighs "my husband isnt a hobo." she said as she uses a key to open the door and she can see how bigger and better it is

Zefira rolls her eyes until she sees the inside.
"WOAH! How is this possible? Is this Alicorn magic? I can probably use this to store my stolen gold!" 

• 2 weeks later...

luna smiles and heads to the tea shop and yawns.

rory smiles and nods "lets go."

celestia sighs "my husband isnt a hobo." she said as she uses a key to open the door and she can see how bigger and better it is.

Rocket and sam head back into the tea shop.

Amy smiles and follows rory

Apollo smiles and kisses Aloe on the head.

"And I will provide for you and make sure you are safe, my dear. Now, shall we go out to eat for breakfast?"

"I can make whatever is in the recipe book and add my own special ingredient."

Lorcan chuckles and kisses Rainbow's nose.

Zefira rolls her eyes until she sees the inside.

"WOAH! How is this possible? Is this Alicorn magic? I can probably use this to store my stolen gold!" 

Aloe smiles, "sure, all that fire has made me really hungry" she said with a giggle, "Lotus! your in charge of the spa for a while!" she shouts up the stairs, "ready to go?" she asks as she turns to apollo