Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Slice Of New Life

Pulcinella

Aloe giggles and takes one of the sweets, "why thank you!" she motions for hime to sit down

"You are quite welcome!" Apollo responds as he sits down. He looks at Aloe and sighs happily.
"I owe Celestia one for letting me end up with a mare as awesome as you." He says.
Apollo frowns as he realizes he has to go back to duty sooner or later. He contemplates how to break the news to Aloe.

• 4 weeks later...

Michael smiles, "do you have anyone you want there as an attourney or witness?" he asked, sounding very professional.

Ricky nods, "yea, but isnt the farm deserted? i was concerned with it until my brother explained to me that it was an old farm that was deserted" he said, confused at the look of shock from the shop owner

Amy looked at Rory with a concerned face

Aloe giggles and takes one of the sweets, "why thank you!" she motions for hime to sit down

Applejack nods "yes. Mah friend Hank!" she went looking for him

Rory frowned "its not deserted.. we need that farm for our food." he frowned "we need to go!"

Apollo nods and turns to Aloe. "Got the sweets, my sweet~" He tries to make a flirty face, not sure how to do one properly.

Lorcan taps his hoof on his chin and approaches Rainbow Dash.

"Just one." He moves in and kisses the mare, "Have fun with your friends."

Zefira freezes and looks at the Princess for a bit before she finally composes herself.

"Yes Princess." She walks away and looks over her shoulder. 

rainbow dash kisses back "thank you!" she  blushed and flew off

Princess Celestia smiled and waved "Just stay safe." she smiled as she watched her walk away

• 1 month later...

"You are quite welcome!" Apollo responds as he sits down. He looks at Aloe and sighs happily.

"I owe Celestia one for letting me end up with a mare as awesome as you." He says.

Apollo frowns as he realizes he has to go back to duty sooner or later. He contemplates how to break the news to Aloe.

Aloe looks concerned, "hey hun, are you alright?" she asked, seeing the frown on apollos face

Applejack nods "yes. Mah friend Hank!" she went looking for him

Rory frowned "its not deserted.. we need that farm for our food." he frowned "we need to go!"

rainbow dash kisses back "thank you!" she  blushed and flew off

Princess Celestia smiled and waved "Just stay safe." she smiled as she watched her walk away

Michael smiles, "of course, i will send my guy to try and get him, in the meantime lets head back to the main house, ill send word to my guy" he said

Ricky looked shocked, "WHAT!?! we need to go there, now!"