Ask Luna

Lunatic

35 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Ummm... Excuse me Princess luna 

I have a question, How come you and your sister have that mystical mane?

Why did i ask that question?

Cause its so mystical and majestic

Oh! And an another question when your protecting everyponies dream from nightmare, does there dream may have... Occur for the future like they have a vision or deja vu?

Hmmm... Nev'r actually thought about that in particular. Mine gratitude for that question, mayhap we both need to analyze that aspect better. We didn't have them as fillies, so, mayhap that cometh with age and dedication, at which hour the alicorn realiseth their true mission. Which maketh me think that Cadence and Twilight haven't yet determined arrant. On the other hoof, it's simply beautiful (especially the starry one *winks*), tis wondrous we can have that advantage.

As for the second question: Methinks they can repeat forsooth as any other dream, being a mix of actual experience and the results of our brains working with that experience. Of course, next time it shalt be a simple dream (repeating memory), unless I visit thy dream again and a rare coincidence occurs *chuckles* Hardly so, as the solved problem usually needeth no further intervention... and if 't be true the problem remaineth, different tactics is necessary. Dost not worry, one way or another thou shall be gifted by mine presence in thy dreams once in a while :orly:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Greetings my princess!

Well. I'm not a lawyer but I really started to consider how is official status of the Moon in your, Luna's context? In the past, for thousand years (exactly such long or it can only be in the approximate time?^_^) it was simply place of your exile. Before and after that sad event it is your....place under your care? your own personal "land", or something like that?

It's my Moon, stay away from it.

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

It's my Moon, stay away from it.

*noms Nightmare's ear* Dost not be greedy, sis! I still doubt thou arrant wantest to be sent guarding thy supposed "estate" rightfully 4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

No problem NM! Stay there for the next thousand years!:please:

235.png

EEK!!! Who art thee and what dids't thou do with our yellow Element of Kindness? :D

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Tis a sorrow and emptiness I embrace, so that my rage preserved will unleash when the time comes.

*licks Nightmare in the snoot, making her drop on the plot completely abashed*

sig-4371969.Luna_Amused.thumb.jpg.bcf539a009acee486ef07982d0454393.jpg

I know arrant how to treat mine shadowy sibling self criticism and moody strikes *giggles and hugs stunned Nightmare*

Edited by Alexshy

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

EEK!!! Who art thee and what dids't thou do with our yellow Element of Kindness? :D

*licks Nightmare in the snoot making her drop on the plot completely abashed*

sig-4371969.Luna_Amused.thumb.jpg.bcf539a009acee486ef07982d0454393.jpg

I know arrant how to treat mine shadowy sibling self criticism and moody strikes *giggles and hugs stunned Nightmare*

*eats Princess Luna*

1 minute ago, princess celestia2 said:

oh hey sis i hope you don't mind me being a bunny @Alexshy

*eats bunny Celestia*

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:lol::lol:

Come here and check!:D:smug:

*eats the EoK*

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*eats Princess Luna*

*eats bunny Celestia*

*eats the EoK*

Hey, don't ye worry... Let's dance!!! *materializes a vinyl player and a pair of 200W speakers with 300W sub and puts the craziest Vinyl Scratch track on* I shall recall, what Twilight taught me :D

luna_dance_by_starblaze25-d7oe1iz.jpg&ke

*jumps like a foal and sings very falsely but in Royal Canterlot Voice*

Edited by Alexshy

hops in frount of @Alexshy

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hey, don't ye worry... Let's dance!!! *materializes a vinyl player and a pair of 200W speakers with 300W sub and puts the craziest Vinyl Scratch track on* I shall recall, what Twilight taught me :D

luna_dance_by_starblaze25-d7oe1iz.jpg&ke

sis i didn't know you can dance or sing 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

You may be the younger sister, but you have the better guards!

I surely do... And they don't sleep on duty *chuckles*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Poor Nightmare Moon!:please:He only ate  us not deserved for as such cruel punishment!:D

twilight_patch_by_dstears-d4mduau.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

@Mirage: Hey, sis, at which hour thou feelest really uncomfortable, thou simply needst to ask... politely... and mayhap we shall end our rave and get out *continues singing and spinning in breakdance* mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Mirage: Hey, sis, at which hour thou feelest really uncomfortable, thou simply needst to ask... politely... and mayhap we shall end our rave and get out *continues singing and spinning in breakdance* mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

*does not and will not dance*

Another walk in the garden? But I much prefer the dungeon underneath the old castle.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Mirage said:

*does not and will not dance*

But thy belly surely shalt!!!

*keeps jumping and singing with Flutters so Nightmare Moon's stomach looks like a bag of fighting cats, Nightmare stumbles and staggers, barely stifling burps and hiccups, when she accidentally opens her mouth, the singing becomes louder and considerably less tolerable*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

When you're protecting everyponies dreams do you look at your sisters dream?

P.S. how does it feel when your eating cake?

Yes, mine lief, quite frequently. Considering her position, Tia's dreams are paperwork-ridden oft, unless she is not fighting some of her memories... ahem... or thither is strong confectionery presence *giggles*

Delicious, lief, with a faint inner presence of the very familiar voice, plaintively declaring that I commit an awful sin and crime against the Day Crown mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Yes, mine lief, quite frequently. Considering her position, Tia's dreams are paperwork-ridden oft, unless she is not fighting some of her memories... ahem... or thither is strong confectionery presence *giggles*

Delicious, lief, with a faint inner presence of the very familiar voice, plaintively declaring that I commit an awful sin and crime against the Day Crown mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Commiting a crime by just eating a cake!?

why? that ain't illegal, is it?

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Commiting a crime by just eating a cake!?

why? that ain't illegal, is it?

Oh, that's the matter of perception purely... For everypony it isn't, for the one, who can receive less cake as the result, it no doubt is. Tis a joke, lief! But... every joke has a part of joke *winks*

• Brohoof 2