Ask Luna

Lunatic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, that's the matter of perception purely... For everypony it isn't, for the one, who can receive less cake as the result, it no doubt is. Tis a joke, lief! But... every joke has a part of joke *winks*

Oh ok, I get it and i get the joke Princess luna *wink*

But thank you Princess Luna *smiles*

When you raise the moon, does everypony falls asleep I mean ALL of them?

Cause i dont sleep at night most of the time cause im busy guarding the ponies in the except that one time that the changelings capture you, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance, Shining armor, Twilight and her friends and everypony! Except Discord,Thorax,Starlight Glimmer and Trixie and me. Oh yea... You all didnt see me when we rescuing you. Oh well *squee*

Edited by Matraxial Artemis
accidentaly press the send
  • Brohoof 3

34 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Oh ok, I get it and i get the joke Princess luna *wink*

But thank you Princess Luna *smiles*

When you raise the moon, does everypony falls asleep I mean ALL of them?

Cause i dont sleep at night most of the time cause im busy guarding the ponies in the except that one time that the changelings capture you, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance, Shining armor, Twilight and her friends and everypony! Except Discord,Thorax,Starlight Glimmer and Trixie and me. Oh yea... You all didnt see me when we rescuing you. Oh well *squee*

Excuse me.... Princess Luna, your forgot to read this *squee*

Most of the ponies fall asleep even afore that, our precious subjects tend to go to bed early and rise likewise. Except batponies and the Night Watch on duty naturally. We don't follow the actual count, if 't be true that's exactly what thou wantest to know.

Hmmm... Thou most likely knowest that we help our subjects in distress through the Dreamscape and visit some we want to affect intentionally; however, we are not generating all the dreams ourselves (that would be too selfconfident even for an alicorn princess), henceforth we can't be responsible for every lucid dream. *shrugs most regally*

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Most of the ponies fall asleep even afore that, our precious subjects tend to go to bed early and rise likewise. Except batponies and the Night Watch on duty naturally. We don't follow the actual count, if 't be true that's exactly what thou wantest to know.

Hmmm... Thou most likely knowest that we help our subjects in distress through the Dreamscape and visit some we want to affect intentionally; however, we are not generating all the dreams ourselves (that would be too selfconfident even for an alicorn princess), henceforth we can't be responsible for every lucid dream. *shrugs most regally*

Oh really?

• Brohoof 1

On 4/3/2018 at 10:05 AM, Matraxial Artemis said:

Oh really?

Truly. The Princess is magical, but not omnipresent. However, I have a bit more power when it comes to being around...sometimes at multiple places at once.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

There is one time that you and Princess Celestial forgot the gift for.... who were the donkeys that are getting married?

Clearly Celestia's fault. And it was Doodle's and Matilda's wedding my friend.

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Clearly Celestia's fault. And it was Doodle's and Matilda's wedding my friend.

Oh... Dost not be so stern with her, Moony. Tia hath too much on her plate forsooth, if 't be true thou hast ev'r tried to deal with daily court and paperwork... thou would have changed thy mind *boops meaningfully*

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Oh... Dost not be so stern with her, Moony. Tia hath too much on her plate forsooth, if 't be true thou hast ev'r tried to deal with daily court and paperwork... thou would have changed thy mind *boops meaningfully*

well luna you turn me back in a filly are you happy

1 minute ago, princess celestia2 said:

well luna you turn me back in a filly are you happy

Thou should be happy instead - at least fillyhood is the only time we can be arrant free, compared to everything we start having anon.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, princess celestia2 said:

so sis what are you doing in your room time to time 

Oh, lots of things... Some are arrant detrimental for thy serenity and soul comfort mayhap. Girls may be visiting me... Exampli gratia, Rarity is such a doll *smiles musingly*

45 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

Hello princes luna  my name is Sunset Shimmer you never  met me your sister  banished me to a different dimension where you and your  sister  run a school.. how do you feel about this?

Tis soundeth awful, mine lief! But as thou correctly mentioned, I'm not arrant informed about the whole image in details. Depending on the driving motives of mine regal siter and thine behaviour, serving the precursor to that, the attitude may differ, in the earnest. I could try to negotiate thy comeback, but... The most important question is - dost thou thyself want to return? What shall thou do, if 't be true thou return?

• Brohoof 1