Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

5 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

I have to agree with you, and I really have to say that Twily always suits wonderbolt attire and hairstyle (though who doesn't)

Twilight as a Wonderbolt, huh? I like the idea!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, the Pony which I find mostly hot from the Mane 6 is Rarity. Her whole design is just beautiful. Yeah, she is of course the typical lady, but I like it. I also find Twily really hot, but her hottest moment was when she got that mane. Fluttershy is more cute than hot for me. The other three are fine, but for me personal not as that hot as Rarity and Twily. On RD and Pinkie, it is also the character of both which I am not that big fan of.

Edited by IronM17

Let's see... Pinkie and Fluttershy are more "cute", Rarity seems more "gorgeous", or "charming" like Rainbow Dash, and Twilight's more "pretty"... so Applejack must be the "hot" one
In fact AJ is hot in many ways: hot-headed, sweaty from working out in the sun, and in appearance..
SPOILER_aj.gif
:mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Koncova said:

Hard choice but Pinkie Pie or Applejack. I have my reasons.

I wonder what your reasons are though. Well, for me, Pinkie is number 3 and AJ is number 5.

• Brohoof 1

Well if you think of giving a title like cute or gorgeous to one of the mane six cute would go to Fluttershy and gorgeous would go to Rarity because that suits them, so in this I think that Applejack or Pinkie Pie gets this title because I think it suits them

4 minutes ago, Koncova said:

Well if you think of giving a title like cute or gorgeous to one of the mane six cute would go to Fluttershy and gorgeous would go to Rarity because that suits them, so in this I think that Applejack or Pinkie Pie gets this title because I think it suits them

Alrighty. And, speaking of Fluttershy, she is definitely the hottest pony for me. Especially her human counterpart. She's like the sea itself! You know her just how friendly, kind, submissive and shy she is on the surface, but in the deepest and darkest parts of her soul there are a lot of sides and personality traits hidden. Sometimes she can be assertive, aggressive, strong, determined and pretty sassy and sly. Fluttershy can totally surprise you with her secret/hidden sides, and that is hot! Her sexy looks and personality really attract me a lot.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Koncova said:

Oh I love Pinkie Pie human or pony because of the alter ego Pinkamena Diane Pie 

Oh yeah, human Pinkie is pretty hot! Except for Pinkamena, though. She's creepy.

2 minutes ago, Koncova said:

Yeah I wonder that too also Fluttershy should be A little higher up 

I know, right? In Rule 34, Fluttershy is number two and Twilight is number one. Rainbow is number three, Rarity is number four, Pinkie is number five and Applejack is number six. Of course, the mane 6 are the most popular ponies of MLP.

1 minute ago, Koncova said:

Yeah of course, how does your list go with ranking?

Well, for me, Fluttershy is the sexiest. Twilight is number 2, Pinkie is number 3, Rarity is number 4, Applejack is number 5 and Rainbow is last.

Inevitably this has a lot to do with how people interpret the word "hot".

I would have to agree that describing Fluttershy as "hot" just feels like the wrong word to me. She's certainly attractive, but in more of an "adorable" kind of way. Likewise, Twilight is "adorkable". Pinkie Pie is just "fun" incarnate. Applejack, Rarity and RD are the ones where the word "hot" feels at least somewhat accurate to me (well, if they were real humans, or I was a pony, or...  let's just not think about that too much).

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Ixrec said:

Inevitably this has a lot to do with how people interpret the word "hot".

I would have to agree that describing Fluttershy as "hot" just feels like the wrong word to me. She's certainly attractive, but in more of an "adorable" kind of way. Likewise, Twilight is "adorkable". Pinkie Pie is just "fun" incarnate. Applejack, Rarity and RD are the ones where the word "hot" feels at least somewhat accurate to me (well, if they were real humans, or I was a pony, or...  let's just not think about that too much).

Actually, Fluttershy is totally the cutest and, yes, the hottest pony in the series for me. And also, I hate it when people say that it's "wrong" describing Fluttershy as hot. Why is that wrong?! That is like saying Fluttershy is totally undesireable and no stallion or other creature in Equestria would ever engage in a moment of intimacy and passion with her. That's just sad! I mean, look at her! She is super good looking and feminine and her personality is very appealing. Not to mention, she has many hidden sides as well, if you know what I'm talking about, which makes her really interesting. I believe that Fluttershy can be really hot like the others and that she has those certain deep needs as well.

None of them are sexy to me but if anything, Rarity is probably the most attractive.

8BE0E29E-7C3A-443E-B0F7-D0A73B750D2C.gif

17 minutes ago, Rui-tei90 said:

Actually, Fluttershy is totally the cutest and, yes, the hottest pony in the series for me. And also, I hate it when people say that it's "wrong" describing Fluttershy as hot. Why is that wrong?! That is like saying Fluttershy is totally undesireable and no stallion or other creature in Equestria would ever engage in a moment of intimacy and passion with her. That's just sad! I mean, look at her! She is super good looking and feminine and her personality is very appealing. Not to mention, she has many hidden sides as well, if you know what I'm talking about, which makes her really interesting. I believe that Fluttershy can be really hot like the others and that she has those certain deep needs as well.

Some people find calling her attractive wrong because she’s so innocent. Yes, she has her assertive side but overall, she’s such a pure character. That’s normally not considered sexy.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

None of them are sexy to me but if anything, Rarity is probably the most attractive.

8BE0E29E-7C3A-443E-B0F7-D0A73B750D2C.gif

Some people find calling her attractive wrong because she’s so innocent. Yes, she has her assertive side but overall, she’s just a timid, pure character. That’s normally not considered sexy.

Rarity, huh? Well, she is fine. She is number 4 for me.