Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Muffin Thief!

Doctor Shuu

Welcome fans, soldiers and enemies!
Here you may ask The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief anything you wish. Just nothing about his plot.

post-12315-0-46031700-1363726196_thumb.jpg

Edited by Muffin Thief

Are you dumb or and idiot. Choose between the two

That did not end in a question mark, so TGAPMT refuses to answer. Edited by Muffin Thief

Are you dumb or and idiot? Choose between the two

The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief is and, as seen in The great AND Powerful Muffin Thief. Edited by Muffin Thief

Nice try. *Hovers in air*

Well that wasn't exactly an answer, but seeing as I am an omnipotent, omniscient, all-knowing being, I'm simply going to assume that you like bananas!  Oh, and another thing, I'm a godlike being; I don't need my moon cannon to send anypony to the moon. :mellow: 

So, now that we've determined that you do indeed like bananas...  B)

mlfw688_33754%20-%20animated%20celestia%

Well that wasn't exactly an answer, but seeing as I am an omnipotent, omniscient, all-knowing being, I'm simply going to assume that you like bananas! Oh, and another thing, I'm a godlike being; I don't need my moon cannon to send anypony to the moon. :mellow:

So, now that we've determined that you do indeed like bananas... B)

mlfw688_33754%20-%20animated%20celestia%

MT prefers to not be sent to the moon. Besides, you have no authority over the ruler of Everfree.

MT prefers to not be sent to the moon. Besides, you have no authority over the ruler of Everfree.

Everfree = Equestria, Equestria = the s@#$ I run, ergo, yes I do.  But very well, I have heard your pleas; buy my new book and we'll call it even.  B)

banish_it_to_the_moon__a_book_by_princes

I guarantee you'll love it!  And it only costs three bits!!!  So fork it over, I know you've got them from our sugary princess friend.  :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Everfree = Equestria, Equestria = the s@#$ I run, ergo, yes I do. But very well, I have heard your pleas; buy my new book and we'll call it even. B)

banish_it_to_the_moon__a_book_by_princes

I guarantee you'll love it! And it only costs three bits!!! So fork it over, I know you've got them from our sugary princess friend. :mellow:

The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief has no problems. He has no need for that book.

The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief has no problems. He has no need for that book.

Fine, whatever, I'm bored.  I'll be in my Ask Pony thread if anypony needs me!  Have fun with your imaginary army funded by a grand total of three bits!!!  B)

• Brohoof 1

Fine, whatever, I'm bored. I'll be in my Ask Pony thread if anypony needs me! Have fun with your imaginary army funded by a grand total of three bits!!! B)

Muffin Thief has three jobs, thank-you-very-much.

• Brohoof 1

So you reign over the Everfree Forest? Interesting...

Yes Muffin Thief does. Celestia granted him the title. Currently however, the only subjects in his kingdom are changelings, and they never pay taxes or follow laws. They just... stare at Muffin Thief and... claim that the forest is theirs...

Yes Muffin Thief does. Celestia granted him the title. Currently however, the only subjects in his kingdom are changelings, and they never pay taxes or follow laws. They just... stare at Muffin Thief and... claim that the forest is theirs...

You house CHANGELINGS?! Prepare to be annihilated! Unless, of course, you just let me get rid of your pest problem...

You house CHANGELINGS?! Prepare to be annihilated! Unless, of course, you just let me get rid of your pest problem...

You may not start genocide within The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief's kingdom! Muffin Thief has no choice but to allow changelings to live in his kingdom! Nopony else will join his kingdom so... For now TGAPMT just ignores them.

You may not start genocide within The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief's kingdom! Muffin Thief has no choice but to allow changelings to live in his kingdom! Nopony else will join his kingdom so... For now TGAPMT just ignores them.

All right, fine. But if they start revolting, just let me know  ;)  and I shall come and destroy them. But for now, peace friend.