Just curious

~Sugar Sprinkles~

One time, at a party, I caught a glimpse of someone spectacular from across the room. They were the most breathtaking human being I had ever laid eyes on. 

It took me a moment to realize I was looking in a mirror.

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 10

Laxnggg.gif

A girl in high school, I am still kinda like far friends with her, but she is... very different from me. I like to party, do random stuff and be quite dumb from time to time and she is just more analytic, but has a good heart. So it was kinda hard to hang out with her, I had my derpy friends, she had hers, but I still enjoyed it and (to me) she is the most beautiful girl I´ve ever met. xD

P.S.: my sig broke :( help! :D jk

Edited by Your Friend

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

Most physically attractive would probably be Vivian, and extremely cute Taiwanese girl I knew in high school.

Most attractive overall (including personality and other non-physical aspects on top of physical attractiveness) would be Hope, one of my two best friends.

Signature now 99% less edgy!

Of course, I would be in a hell of a lot of trouble if I said anyone other than my wife. ;). Good thing she actually IS the most attractive person I know. :)

• Brohoof 2

If you wanna make the world a better place,
Take a look at yourself, then make a change.

-- Michael Jackson

Hm... Actually this is too easy for me at this point! There's a girl in band with me who plays the alto saxophone and... yeah, she's like very pretty. Also, aside from being attractive, I can't help but be envious of her, because she looks like a prettier version of me in many ways. D:

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Oh man, there's this one guy named Theon. He has this really nice glossy brown finish and the nicest neck ever, not to mention he's probably got the best voice ever.

(For the record, Theon is my friend's cello. :3)

In all seriousness, no one in my town has an attractive personality. I don't much care for looks so I haven't met anyone yet that I rind attractive. I DO like slightly chubby people wirh darker skin though. (Mark Ruffalo is a perfect example, as is Kit Harington.)

Obviously it's my BF, even if we're doing long-distance and haven't technically met. :P

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 2

mephalasig.jpg

Probably my mum's friend's daughter, we go on holiday together. Physically she is a 9.5/10 but personality wise she gets between 4/10 and 6/10, she acts differently depending on who she is around, a quality I don't really like.

There is a girl who is a year below me at university, she is studying the same course that I did last year and is advancing on to my course next, I've spoken to her a few times when we've bumped into eachother, she got a motorbike this year and she likes rock music, and being on the same course (ICT) she probably shares other interests with me. Looks wise she gets a 7/10 but from what I already know of her, she gets an 8/10 for personality, which would likely get higher if I got to know her more.

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer

The most attractive girl I have ever met (cliche as it may seem after all of the posts above) is my girlfriend. We have been dating for a little of a year now and she helps me on my tumblr page by posting her pony art occasionally while I post about everything really  :lol:

But to be honest she means a lot to me  :wub:

Why myself of course!

I mean, look at me. I'm the embodiment of the term sex-panther Because 60%of the time I work every time.

But in all seriousness I've been privileged enough to know soo many beautiful people that it really does make it hard to choose.

Most attractive person I've seen as of late was some woman at the mall. If Emma Watson is a 10 this girl is a 13. 

Absolutely Banging hot.

"It's either Blue Cheese with wings or go fuck your mother!"- Joey"CoCo"Diaz

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, I'll kill you all." - Gen James 'MadDog' Mattis USMC

Would you hold it against me if I said you, sugar sprinkles? *pulls out a rose and sniffs it gingerly, while checking my pocket-watch*

In ACTUAL seriousness.

This girl I used to know in high school named shelby. She was so tremendously pretty. I havn't talked to her in a long time, so posting pictured would probably be creeper level.

although, Emma watson Is really quite cute.

• Brohoof 3

Would you hold it against me if I said you, sugar sprinkles? *pulls out a rose and sniffs it gingerly, while checking my pocket-watch*

In ACTUAL seriousness.

This girl I used to know in high school named shelby. She was so tremendously pretty. I havn't talked to her in a long time, so posting pictured would probably be creeper level.

although, Emma watson Is really quite cute.

Haha, no I wouldn't and thanks very much ^_^ that made my day :P I always love to hear compliments from people, because I rarely get them

SugarSprinklz_zpsd1ad8aec.gif

Myself of course! #Swag

I honestly never thought about that before. I usually notice when someone is particularly ugly, but I don't really assess people's appearances most of the time. I just don't think about that kind of stuff.  I guess it's good I judge people more by their personalities, but this mindset probably comes from something negative anyway, so I don't really praise myself based on it. I can't think of anyone else I find visually appealing off the top of my head, but I do agree with Biscuit about Emma Watson.

Haha, no I wouldn't and thanks very much ^_^ that made my day :P I always love to hear compliments from people, because I rarely get them

That should change, I think you're really cute.

then again, I'm quite impartial to freckles.

I'm really glad I could make your day! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

post-7493-0-05462800-1361554301_thumb.jpg

It may sound conceited but meh why not. I am the most beautiful person i know. I <3 me. YOUR GOING TO LOVE ME :angry:  Swerve!. No but seriously my ex was the most beautiful person ive ever met. Her name was America and she had a twin sister named Liberty. Sooo hot. Definite wifey material but alas we did not continue our relationship. 

y1J64uo.png

~Signature Awesomely Made By Frozen Mint~