Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Derpy

Haven't seen you in a while. I think I made you a signature once...

Excellent work, and that picture is one of my favorites. In order of criticism, I think the muzzle looks a little squashed.

Great job, keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

Shes so cute! It's a bit hard to give it criticism, because the quality isn't top notch, and it looks like a more simple doodle, so all I can say right now is how adorable she looks. Good job.

• Brohoof 2

Filly WOONA. Luna looks so cute drinking a juice box, basically any filly can look so cute holding objects and drinking juice boxes. :) Nice job.

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 2

Shes so cute! It's a bit hard to give it criticism, because the quality isn't top notch, and it looks like a more simple doodle, so all I can say right now is how adorable she looks. Good job.

Yeah, I did it in ten minutes (like almost all my other work) because I get distracted easily. I just love drawing ponies as fillies, they're so adorable! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

D'awwwww!!!!!!! That's so cute! :wub: And don't worry about the striped paper. That's all I usually use too. 

Well, I'm no professional artist, but it looks pretty good to me. Here's a little constructive criticism.

1. I would try to make her nose start a bit farther up. But that's just me. 

2. The proportions on the limbs are great! And the juice box is adorable.

3. However you do the wings, horn, and crown, that seems great to me! I can never get those good like that.

That's all I have to say! Good work!  ;)

• Brohoof 1

D'awwwww!!!!!!! That's so cute! :wub: And don't worry about the striped paper. That's all I usually use too. 

Well, I'm no professional artist, but it looks pretty good to me. Here's a little constructive criticism.

1. I would try to make her nose start a bit farther up. But that's just me. 

2. The proportions on the limbs are great! And the juice box is adorable.

3. However you do the wings, horn, and crown, that seems great to me! I can never get those good like that.

That's all I have to say! Good work!  ;)

Thanks so much! With the crown, horn, and wings I don't have a special way of doing them, I just erase like a crazy person until it's perfect :D . And at first, the limbs were a little disproportionate, but like I said i just erased a lot until it was perfect. :wub:

Hnnng! So cute! There s one thing I'd do different. She needs a bit more chin, her face is really flat you see. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1