Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BUCK (Brony UK Convention) 2013 News/Discussion

An Old Head

I loved BUCK. Probably one of the more memorable conventions I've been to :3

Especially loved the Lunar Eclipse in the Auditorium. The music and community guests were darn awesome xD

Though, next time, I need to bring more money...

Half of my con money went on buying a 3ds from Game seeing as every1 had one xD I only had time to see Laser Pon3 before I had to catch my train but that was the one I really wanted to see anyway and was it worth it staying for it! :P

• Brohoof 2

Especially loved the Lunar Eclipse in the Auditorium. The music and community guests were darn awesome xD

I REALLY wanted to see the Lunar Eclipse but I was stupid enough to get a train ticket without realizing that it was possible for me to get a megabus for A LOT less and stay for the whole two days rather than just Saturday. Nonetheless, I also had an absolutely fantastic time when I was there and I'm already looking forward to next year :D

Special thanks to Flipturn and Dowlphin who I had the great fortune of meeting with on Saturday. Hope to see you around soon :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I REALLY wanted to see the Lunar Eclipse but I was stupid enough to get a train ticket without realizing that it was possible for me to get a megabus for A LOT less and stay for the whole two days rather than just Saturday. Nonetheless, I also had an absolutely fantastic time when I was there and I'm already looking forward to next year :D

Special thanks to Flipturn and Dowlphin who I had the great fortune of meeting with on Saturday. Hope to see you around soon :wub:

Yeah, I hate the problem with trains where you have to get the last train and skip an event or the ending of a show :/ It's a shame you missed out, it was amazing!

I can't wait for next year either :3 

Half of my con money went on buying a 3ds from Game seeing as every1 had one xD I only had time to see Laser Pon3 before I had to catch my train but that was the one I really wanted to see anyway and was it worth it staying for it!  :P

Laserpon3 was great, but the show really got better the longer it went on xD For me anyway haha.

I brought my 3DS with me, hoping to pick up some people through Streetpass :P 3DS's are great.

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn
  • Brohoof 2

I attended on the Sunday as The Fourth Doctor, complete with wig and scarf, I suffered a similar fate during the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Q&A Panel, I asked a question about the 4 guest's favourite songs and villains and then quickly left after asking about their opinions of The Fausticorn.

Worth every second, now I'm back to making Turnabout Celestia.

• Brohoof 2

I attended on the Sunday as The Fourth Doctor, complete with wig and scarf, I suffered a similar fate during the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Q&A Panel, I asked a question about the 4 guest's favourite songs and villains and then quickly left after asking about their opinions of The Fausticorn.

Worth every second, now I'm back to making Turnabout Celestia.

Oh my gosh, I never realised that was you! I was the person who asked about episode ideas that never made it onto the show. Dude, I hope we brohoofed each other!

--

This weekend was the most fun I've ever had in my life. The fact that so many fans of a good show and so many appreciators of simple friendship can coalesce and have fun. There's just so much I want to say... I'm going to blog about it this evening.

• Brohoof 4

Oh my gosh, I never realised that was you! I was the person who asked about episode ideas that never made it onto the show. Dude, I hope we brohoofed each other!

--

This weekend was the most fun I've ever had in my life. The fact that so many fans of a good show and so many appreciators of simple friendship can coalesce and have fun. There's just so much I want to say... I'm going to blog about it this evening.

We didn't brohoof, but we most certainly chatted to each other while waiting to ask our questions, sir.

If you attended the Cos-play Challenge, I was the one who was announced as "Michaels Eagleworth" and ended up objecting on stage.

• Brohoof 3

We didn't brohoof, but we most certainly chatted to each other while waiting to ask our questions, sir.

If you attended the Cos-play Challenge, I was the one who was announced as "Michaels Eagleworth" and ended up objecting on stage.

OH wow, I remember that, that was awesome xDDDD Any idea who you'll be cosplaying next year? I'm actually considering to do something next year myself but I'm not sure what it'll be yet.

• Brohoof 2

It was so AWESOME! :wub:  Best weekend EVER. This was my first con and I had not expected for it to be so good. Everybody was so friendly, warm and welcoming. On Saturday, we stayed up until like 3AM, drawing ponies :D. Unforgettable experience.

This weekend was the most fun I've ever had in my life.

fun

fun

fun

^ pretty much sums up the entire con :P

• Brohoof 5

OH wow, I remember that, that was awesome xDDDD Any idea who you'll be cosplaying next year? I'm actually considering to do something next year myself but I'm not sure what it'll be yet.

Interesting question, sir.

We'll just have to wait and see, I'm sure by then Turnabout Celestia will be finished and the name Miles Edgeworth will be a bit more recognizable to the rest of the fandom, possibly...

• Brohoof 1