Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

Soarin,

How are you?

Im Doing Absolutly Amazing! How Bout U?

*pushes you out of the way* I said no! *then continues on*

Dr. Whooves: hurry get him into the TARDIS even if you have to force him!

Okay here we go! *picks up mike* Lets go, creep.

Hay put me down now!

Dr. Whooves: we gotta make sure that he doesn't get away when we get him into the TARDIS!

okay, *grabs tape while holding mike down and tapes him* there, okay lets take him to twis!

What the hay! :angry: *struggles*

Dr. Whooves: *sets coordinates for Twilights* ok I have it set for Twilights! *begins to walk around then sits down to wait*

*sits next to mike* that aint gonna get you outta there, but nice try, butter-hooves!

okay i dont care- Are we there yet? (Im rainbow recons girlfriend- thirteen)

Well I care!

Dr. Whooves: we are already there!

Edited by Mikejr6692

*struggles to get away*

hey. This is mike. Twi: isnt that a colt-name? Rd:yes, it is. Twi: the- rd: he hit himself with his own magic and cant undo it, and hes acting like an idiot. Twi: okay...*concentrates really hard*

hey. This is mike. Twi: isnt that a colt-name? Rd:yes, it is. Twi: the- rd: he hit himself with his own magic and cant undo it, and hes acting like an idiot. Twi: okay...*concentrates really hard*

NO! *struggles more to get away*

What happened?

twi: well...apperently you and the doctor were...too close...and..um... Rd; your kinda-sorta combined with eachother. Twi: this is probably cause the male was the doctor, and it hit the doctor at the same time! Rd: you guys are a freak of nature!

twi: well...apperently you and the doctor were...too close...and..um... Rd; your kinda-sorta combined with eachother. Twi: this is probably cause the male was the doctor, and it hit the doctor at the same time! Rd: you guys are a freak of nature!

well can you fix this?