Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

when was the last time you was in a fight?

yesterday. Yeah, spitfire saw me stop flying for a second (we had been flying for two hours and my wings were soar (hah) and i wanted to take a break) and she started yelling at me, saying that others dont do it, so i shouldnt do it anf we argued for a while. Im still mad at her!

wow... i hate when ponies fight when you are suposed to be friends, i also had a few fights in my life

how does it feels to be famous?

it feels great to have fans and knowing that people look up to you and that you have inspired so many people to be the best they can be and its just amazing.

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif MR. Soaring, i would like to ask you, you think that your partner Spitfire needs a special somepony? if so, who would you choose to be the perfect choice for her?

MR. Soaring, i would like to ask you, you think that your partner Spitfire needs a special somepony? if so, who would you choose to be the perfect choice for her?

i do think so, then she MAY not be so...whats the word...tense? Yeah, tense. And i think it should be...well..i dont know...her personallity is really...wierd.

If one day she is replaced with Rainbow Dash would you be agree? what would be your reaction?

i would agree, but stuff wont get done ;) if i walked into spitfires room and saw rainbow...id probably freak out. Knowing how much rainbow loves is, she couldve kidnapped spitfire!

...or worse