Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

(sorry for my bad english XD)

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif i suggest you to open it when the day arrives, im thinking in make a dinner in my apartment, would you like to come?

Mr. Soarin, I'm seeing something about a group of some sort you're in called the wonderbolts, may I ask, what inspired you to want to be a Wonderbolt?

well, when i was around 8 years old, i saw the "Wonderbolts" show. (It used to be called ThunderBolts but it was changed) i was amazed, and i wanted to be a part of the show from that day on!
  • Brohoof 1

what was your favorite episode of thunderbolts?

"episode"? The one i saw when i was eight. It was spectacular- they flew, and fell, and flew back up before they hit the ground and all these other Amazing tricks and then they finally ended with the "ceremonial" peel. (All fly up then split apart from each-other)

how do you enter in the wonderboltS?

well you have to have great flying skills, wich are determined at the "boot camp", wich you have to apply to get in. And if we like you, you will start filling in for others who get sick, and then based on how well you do and how you work with us, we will add you to the Wonderbolts! (Very rarely though, because we fly for the Royal Guard and the Princesses)