Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

Yes you do! You crash into trees, rocks, mountains, and buildings! You've gotten injured by crashing into a lot of those objects! I know I've always been standing there when it happens!

Yes you do! You crash into trees, rocks, mountains, and buildings! You've gotten injured by crashing into a lot of those objects! I know I've always been standing there when it happens!

DO YOU STALK ME?!?! how are you always there?

I'm telling you the truth! At the times that you've crashed me and the Doctor are always looking for clues!

Dr. Whooves: he's right we were looking for clues at the times that you've crashed!

See!

Oh and I can beat you in a race easily!

(too lazy for change of color) What? You think so? I can do sonic rainbooms in circles around you! (Swings right hoof around in counter-clockwise circles)

(edited)

Oh I have wings! *expands wings*

ah...um...you won't be able to use them. Let me explain; Pegasus ponies are smaller than an earth pony, and weigh less. We have hollow bones, especially in the wings. If you were an alicorn, or what you are, than youd have to be TWICE ur size!! Not only that, but you have to train really hard and get into shape...twilight, on the other hand, can fly becuz princess troll- celestia made her bones hollow. I'm surprised you can even expand them. How did this happen? Edited by Rainbow Recon

Oh yea? *takes off in a speed of light which causes a flash to happen*

WHA?!?!?! this is soo awesome! *starts flying super fast, and breaks sound barrier.. Creating a sonic rainboom* WHAHAAA!!!

C'mon slowpoke!!!

Hey RD! If you lose then you have to dress as girly as possible! (what's that suppose to be about?)

it's supposed to be u, gettin beat by my skillz, just zoomed right past yah! Also, if I win, you have to KISS MIKE!!! ( if u doctor right now, that's what I've been thinking this whole time, if ur just simple mike, then kiss the doctor!)

(oh sorry it was suppose to be me talking not the Doctor! :P) BUCK NO!

Dr. Whooves: did someone call me?

No, no one called you!

Dr. Whooves: ok! Well if you need me just call me! *walks a few distance*