Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

Hmm... * runs to pinkie pies* Hey, pinkie! Have you seen mike? Pinkie: yeah! It looked like he just flew to rarity's house! *flies over to rarity's* hi, have you seen mike? Rarity: did u the check the apple farm? *jogs off the applejack* did you see mike? Aj: umm... Yeah, I think he went ova tah fluttershy's house! Thanks *heads down to fluttershy* Hi! Hav you seen mike anywhere? Fs: he's in my house, just tell agel not to point him out! :) *sprints to fluttershy's cottage* angel I can't have you pointing out mike! *angel points at the other side* Mike? MIKE!! C'mon no more horsing around! Just do it!! No one else will see it!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... * runs to pinkie pies* Hey, pinkie! Have you seen mike? Pinkie: yeah! It looked like he just flew to rarity's house! *flies over to rarity's* hi, have you seen mike? Rarity: did u the check the apple farm? *jogs off the applejack* did you see mike? Aj: umm... Yeah, I think he went ova tah fluttershy's house! Thanks *heads down to fluttershy* Hi! Hav you seen mike anywhere? Fs: he's in my house, just tell agel not to point him out! :) *sprints to fluttershy's cottage* angel I can't have you pointing out mike! *angel points at the other side* Mike? MIKE!! C'mon no more horsing around! Just do it!! No one else will see it!

*stays hidden and quiet*

I BUCKING KNOW YOUR IN HERE!!!!! (Control, it's all in the calm.) Please! C'mon! Just bucking come out! *sees random tail* hmm... And what is this? *yanks on tail* (I can describe it, don't know what mike looks like)

Soarin,

What's it like being a Wonderbolt?

(soarins back!) well it's actually pretty fun! When you get used to crowds adoring the style and tricks we do, it's really fun!

I am trying to get to paprasprite, ho do I do that?

you don't, they ate most of the apple pies :(

*gives you a couple apple pies*

THAT WON'T GET YOU OUT OF WHAT YOU GOTTA DO-om nom nom.. Listen to rd! Rd: c'mon! You just gotta! And he's right... (Rainbow filled me in as to what's happening)

(awww that stinks! Let's hope it still works!) whew! Whatever! Just don't go into Raritys house for a while! I already made that mistake! Luckily I got out of there before she could style my mane!

(edited)

Yeah... She does that...

I uploaded the first part of My Little Dashie; fourth hit! I'm already gettin criticized on it, but it's in the creative resources--> my little dashie 4?

Edited by Rainbow Recon

I can see that she does that! Great with this girly outfit on I look more like a mare now!

An I don't read my little dashie!

Edited by Mikejr6692