OC drawings done on mypaint with no tablet

RaterBrony

I'm not the best at drawing especially on a computer but I still want to share these with you guys. Tell me if you like them, I didn't put too much effort into it but I still think te final products are ok and also the secound one is a direct copy of my oc. Btw I'm new here so I don't quite know how everything works.

post-13178-0-51591800-1361917806_thumb.png

post-13178-0-31501600-1361917944_thumb.png

Edited by RaterBrony
  • Brohoof 3

Looks pretty darn good actually! Especially considering your "not very good at art, and didn't put alot of effort into it".

The lines around it are a bit. Shakey and not super clean, but the overall picture is actually pretty good considering you aren't using a tablet or anything and aren't really use to this either.

So good job :).

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, it is hard using a software to draw, I was thinking about doing some vector art but it looked too boring. Anyway thank you for the reply, fun fact the first one is actually a modification of when I tried copying a pinkie pie picture off the internet, the secound one was a trace though but I'm going to try to improve

Vector art, boring? :o

Good effort, though. The key is to keep practicing, it doesn't matter which software you use (well actually it does, a little bit), what matters is getting the muscle memory. You'll find that every subsequent piece you draw gets easier and easier :)