Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What keeps you motivated?

Kitty Cat Moonshire

(edited)

I have been writing to attempt my first fanfiction, but I am a little hesitant to get started.  I think that part of me is afraid to screw it up.  I think that it is a good idea - and I don't want it to change from that into a crummy story.  

I am not sure how to motivate myself.

Edited by Shawn Parks

I don't know... I've been having issues with practicing lately. I feel greatly motivated to do it, until I start. I get worn out so fast. I know... Laugh. Sitting down and playing an instrument wears me out. It is straining on me for whatever reason, and it has gotten so much worse as time has gone on. I miss my senior year of high school, when even when I felt sick I pushed for at least a hour of practice every single day.

People laugh at me for this because I'm young, and it isn't supposed to be this way for somebody my age. =/ Between feeling sick most of the time, and tired most of the rest of the time, it's hard to motivate me anymore. And that makes me very sad. I want that 'youth' back...

Motivated, Motivated dam right motivated. Hooah! I want to hurt somebody. Hooah! I want to kill someone now. Thats how I stay motivated know your the best and the rest will fall.

Coffee, and a lot of it. Usually, I have to brute force my way to finish a project. Otherwise, I just need to take a break doing something else. Like trying to learn a song if I'm drawing, or if I'm writing music, I'll draw something that would suite the song. But if I stop working, it's very tough to get back into that groove.

What keeps me motivated to sculpt things? Well, I know I suck at it, but as long as at least one person who saw them finds it good and adorable, I'll be motivated to improve and sculpt even more. Plus, listening to music somewhat motivates me too.

• 10 months later...