Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Circadian

(edited)

AC4 has officially been revealed! Looks like we'll be playing in the year 1715, as pirate Edward Kenway  (Haythem's father) in the Caribbean.

post-9453-0-58477900-1362869560.jpg

post-9453-0-25564200-1362869564.jpgpost-9453-0-48271900-1362869567.jpg

post-9453-0-07226100-1362869570.jpg

post-9453-0-41078200-1362869572.jpg

post-9453-0-91363700-1362869574.jpg

post-9453-0-35601700-1362869577.jpg

Avasta de pache, matey.

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 2

I personally felt that Assassin's Creed III was a let down, so I won't pre-order it, but I'll probably borrow it from someone else. Though I am wondrous on how they are going to pull this one through with the story line.

*sigh*

They could have atleast announced the game alittle later..

I just bought Assassins Creed III and there's already a 4th one coming out? 

Kinda turning into the CoD series, releasing a game every year on the same month..  :blush:

This one looks to be much more promising than 3 was.

The setting is far more interesting, and more fitting for an Assassin's Creed game. They're taking what was arguably the best part of three (sailing) and making a central focus of the game. The protaganist seems to be similar to Ezio personality wise (at least young Ezio) so I'm hopeful.

I won't be preordering this however. Waiting for the reviews.

If there isn't a point where you can wear a parrot on your shoulder, then the developers would've wasted all of our time.

Also, Jack Sparrow eat your heart out.

• 7 months later...

I just got the game today and played through the first bit of it. The game is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. The introduction of the game was pure awesome and fear inspiring. I won't spoil anything in that regard, you will see when you start playing. But I am having SO MUCH FUN running across Havana's rooftops, doing assassin contracts and finding treasures. I love this game to death already yay.png

I think I found a hint to the next Assassin's Creed game. There's a huge demand for a Japanese Assassin, well:

At the beginning of the game when you're at Abstergo, you see an Asian women talking to a group of people. If you stand and listen a women in the crowd says something about wanting to visit Feudal Japan. The Asian women then replies "Yes, I think the Subject's great great.... maternal mother was Japanese"

They also mention something about Egypt as well, which also has been a speculated sequel. I may be over thinking this, but I think it's an Easter Egg hint for the future games.

• Brohoof 1

I am waiting for the PS4 for my copy. Considering the ending of Assassin's Creed 3 I am bracing myself for disappointment at the present time story but catiously optimisitic for Kenway's story. I was originally not going to get it at all wondering if they really could make a game around the naval aspect of AC3 but after seeing gameplay was totally sold. 

Also come on, Edward uses dual cutlasses. How badass is that? XD

I think I found a hint to the next Assassin's Creed game. There's a huge demand for a Japanese Assassin, well:

At the beginning of the game when you're at Abstergo, you see an Asian women talking to a group of people. If you stand and listen a women in the crowd says something about wanting to visit Feudal Japan. The Asian women then replies "Yes, I think the Subject's great great.... maternal mother was Japanese"

They also mention something about Egypt as well, which also has been a speculated sequel. I may be over thinking this, but I think it's an Easter Egg hint for the future games.

To be honest I'd prefer Egyptian. They waited far too long and granted ninjas are cool and all their prime of popularity is gone and even then how many Egyptian free roam games do we have? I reckon it'd be a much needed change of pace in third person action/adventure games.

To be honest I'd prefer Egyptian. They waited far too long and granted ninjas are cool and all their prime of popularity is gone and even then how many Egyptian free roam games do we have? I reckon it'd be a much needed change of pace in third person action/adventure games.

I'm ok with either or, but I think you're right and Egypt would make a more interesting backdrop. Getting to see the ancient Egyptian Empire would be so awesome :D