Finesthour

As someone who has 250+ days logged in wow, 1400 hours logged in TES, and countless days logged in everything else. I really wish my parents limited me more haha.

As someone who has 250+ days logged in wow, 1400 hours logged in TES, and countless days logged in everything else. I really wish my parents limited me more haha.

Good lord, I got like 3 lvl 150's in maplestory before I quit. I spent 3 years playing it non stop. I wish I was smarter C;

So this was pretty much you, growing up... :lol:

Posted Image

*searched topic for "Sonic the Hedgehog 2"*

*no results*

my face when: post-124-0-01415500-1319260306_thumb.png

Far too many games out there and far too many gamers. The likelihood of finding any one game on these lists is pretty low. Though I will say Sonic 2 is one of the best Sonic games. :P

Sonic will always beat Mario in my eyes, except for the RPGs because Paper Mario trounces Sonic Chronicles.

To get back on topic.

Who thinks the Civilization series is one of the greatest in the strategy genre?

I do! I've only played Civ II and I can say it. If Civ II is this great then Civ IV, one of the best in the series apparently, has to be absolutely amazing.

Far too many games out there and far too many gamers. The likelihood of finding any one game on these lists is pretty low. Though I will say Sonic 2 is one of the best Sonic games. :P

Sonic will always beat Mario in my eyes, except for the RPGs because Paper Mario trounces Sonic Chronicles.

I do! I've only played Civ II and I can say it. If Civ II is this great then Civ IV, one of the best in the series apparently, has to be absolutely amazing.

/flame shield.

What is Sonic Chronicles o.o

Sonic Chronicles is a DS game made by Bioware. It takes Sonic and uses him in an RPG setting. It didn't really do that well overall and even I, a massive Sonic fan, have to admit it's pretty mediocre. Though there are some who definitely enjoy it a lot.

Main problems with it are the fact that it's entirely stylus used so the face buttons and D-pad are useless (I hate games that do this) and the music is of such little quality you could mistake it for AMIGA computer sounds. No joke.

Sonic Chronicles is a DS game made by Bioware. It takes Sonic and uses him in an RPG setting. It didn't really do that well overall and even I, a massive Sonic fan, have to admit it's pretty mediocre. Though there are some who definitely enjoy it a lot.

Main problems with it are the fact that it's entirely stylus used so the face buttons and D-pad are useless (I hate games that do this) and the music is of such little quality you could mistake it for AMIGA computer sounds. No joke.

The second you said Entirely Stylus, I lost interest in the game.

I hate games that do that so much. >_<

Half the reason I couldn't hardly get into Phantom Hourglass. <.<

TRON Evolution for the DS is ALMOST the same but you control the character with the D-pad at least so I'm cool with it.

I hate games that do that so much. >_<

Half the reason I couldn't hardly get into Phantom Hourglass. <.<

TRON Evolution for the DS is ALMOST the same but you control the character with the D-pad at least so I'm cool with it.

Well phantom Hourglass actually used the stylus well/