Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some signatures I've made.

Jokuc

So I saw Leoc's thread about this and I thought, well why not get some feedback about mine too? So I just took some of the signatures I've made (I can't post all of them since I am only able to post a certain number of pictures. Anyways tell me what you think about them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the one I have right now too of course

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really like them especially the applejack one and may I ask how did you do the effects in the last one in the Rarity letters ?

Actually the one you don't like, which says Luriel on it, was the hardest one to make and it took me alot of time. It's a very large file too since the original (which has better quality but I couldn't upload it on any site since it was too big) was 7MB big! (This one I posted here is a Low Quality ver which is 2,9MB) Doesn't it sound much? To compare, for example the signature with a rubix cube that says Twilight on it is only about 300KB which is 0,3MB.

I used the 'magic wand tool' to select the letters then I used 'create radial background' to make a small "ball" of while shine. I saved it once every time I resized the "ball". Then I just put it together as a gif.

what software u use to do them ? :lol:

I use Paint.NET (with alot of plugins) to make them and then I use GIMP to insert the animations.

Edited by Jokuc

Actually the one you don't like, which says Luriel on it, was the hardest one to make and it took me alot of time. It's a very large file too since the original (which has better quality but I couldn't upload it on any site since it was too big) was 7MB big! (This one I posted here is a Low Quality ver which is 2,9MB) Doesn't it sound much? To compare, for example the signature with a rubix cube that says Twilight on it is only about 300KB which is 0,3MB.

I used the 'magic wand tool' to select the letters then I used 'create radial background' to make a small "ball" of while shine. I saved it once every time I resized the "ball". Then I just put it together as a gif.

I use Paint.NET (with alot of plugins) to make them and then I use GIMP to insert the animations.

I said it was my favorite not that I dont like it :/ I am confused now

I said it was my favorite not that I dont like it :/ I am confused now

oohh lol. I am so tired so I read "exept" instead of "especially" rofl. sorry

Nice job on Holly Dash's ;)

Wow! Those are awesome!

Almost made me want to attach one, then I realized they wouldn't match my username, and would probably be a pain in the ass to attach like my avatar =(

But they're still awesome ^^!

I can make one for you when I have time :)

Why do I only see the words "Posted Image"?

I don't know :blink:

So I just made these two too

Posted Image

Posted Image